class roll call

syrupdawg

GA Diesel Mafia
Just trying to see how many people are planning on racing super stock next year? Pretty much all year it has been the same people at the events. I like the idea of this class and want to continue racing it. Judging from the number of private messages I have received asking details of my truck and people saying that they are building one the class sounds like it is going to grow. Just thought I would see how much interest there is for next year.

Gary is having all the classes this year. Et, 12.0, super stock, pro street, pro stock, top diesel

Super Stock

Starting on a new setup for next year. I really want this class to stay. I'm changing a lot of stuff just for this class so it better stay! lol Jeff

I will start dialing in my 2.6 turbo after the last diesel event is over in October. It would be good to see the SS class rules posted in case there have been any changes.

I will start dialing in my 2.6 turbo after the last diesel event is over in October. It would be good to see the SS class rules posted in case there have been any changes.

There are NO changes from last year. I will be posting info for my race very soon. Im waiting to hear from a potential sponsor before I announce my plans. But the rules for Super Stock will remain unchanged from last year. Gary

I am planning on racing it again this year. I have set my truck up for it. I just hope we can get more trucks in it this year.

I am planning on racing it again this year. I have set my truck up for it. I just hope we can get more trucks in it this year.

i love your truck saw it at numidia, talked to ya a few times waiting to run in line, up front...your 60's are awesome..

Back