turbo piping

<3mycummins

alright so i have a 98 12 valve and ive decided to take on the challenge of building my own set of twins using my stock hx35 and an ht3b that a friend has laying in his garage. my delima is that im trying to build these as cheaply as possible. not quality wise but pricewise. ive gone to diesel auto power and they have the piping kit for around 1200 dollars which is a little more than i would like to spend on just the piping. i know about the oil lines and all that but im wanting to know of a cheap place to get the piping to where i can fab it up or just bolt it on. any 2 cents is appriciated .id like to find a site where they have everything i need to connect the turbos without paying more than a few hundred bux, because i know it can be done. :thankyou2:

Look in the fabrication forum. There is a thread for materials vendors and supplies, check them out

Jesus Kyle, I have told you what materials to use more times then I can remember.

Get a 62 single and call it good.

like the new Sig, a lot of fuel? Maybe for cummins forum.

Last edited:
honestly get a single 62 you can do all you want with that, and less headache.

theres a big difference in price towards piping you can "fab up" and bolt on.

intercooler pipe from the secondary can be any type of 3'' pipe.

the hot pipe should be at least sch40 3-3.5'' pipe, a 3'' 90 is a good place to start.

on the cold pipe i would use any type of 4'' pipe which will fit on to the secodary inlet with a 4'' silicone hose, but you will need a silicone reducer to connect the cold pipe to the 3b.

kyle just get a single.

Back