M&G Edgewater spring 2010

Willy91

Anybody interested in putting something together at edgewater agin to kick off the year? Maybe sometime mid to late April? I'd be game for shure. Getting ready to try out the new setup.:rockwoot:

Yeah I was up there last weekend when they first opened and april 9th is on their schedule listed as the "1st Diesel Night." See you up there!

ok, sounds good, I'll be there for april 9. doubt the truck will be ready though. If it is it won't have the new tranny or no2 on it yet.

Blackout

I was going to go but i'm having some tranny issues and won't be able to make it. I may come and hangout but won't have the truck. I was there last fri and ran a 10.55 on the first pass and was looking forward to running good this fri. Hope to see everyone there. Jeff

I was going to go but i'm having some tranny issues and won't be able to make it. I may come and hangout but won't have the truck. I was there last fri and ran a 10.55 on the first pass and was looking forward to running good this fri. Hope to see everyone there. Jeff

You got that thing moving Jeff. :bow: I guess with those times you're bound to find the weak links more so than not. :doh:

What's the trucks race weight and how much have you been able to cut from it?

Back