Adding a generator cabinet to enclosed

97rada

I have a 02 us cargo that I use for racing. The trailer is awesome but needs some updates. This winter i plan on doing new floor covering. Generator cabinet and fixing a few odds and ends and building some cabinets upfront. The only thing I am not sure on doing yet is the generator cabinet. Has anyone here ever done one or paid to have one done? Thanks.
37da7c18ffebec47c7da174ff0f14203.jpg
975e760e384c1fc14b65ceeb9352ec67.jpg

well I put a hitch receiver on the front of my truck and built a little rack to put it there. just run the cable plug back to the trlr. unless ya get a high dollar gen the unit will shake the hell out of yer trlr . idk if yer sleeping in it but that's a pita . I haul a 6500 coleman out front pulling a 30 ft toyhauler and it don't overheat or cause any problems...

well I put a hitch receiver on the front of my truck and built a little rack to put it there. just run the cable plug back to the trlr. unless ya get a high dollar gen the unit will shake the hell out of yer trlr . idk if yer sleeping in it but that's a pita . I haul a 6500 coleman out front pulling a 30 ft toyhauler and it don't overheat or cause any problems...

I work for cummins and have been able to patch together a onan that is self isolated and is very tough to feel. At a great price of free I have a hard time not using it. Saved time at the track being able to just hit the button and go.

Back