Darkside DieselWorx?

those DIY mods are what shanes kit consists of, theres at least a couple hours of edm work in these big pumps.

I'll stand behind my pumps no matter what, if my single pump wont support what your doing then I'll make you one helluva deal on a dual pump kit. My stage 3 will out flow anybody elses single CP3 pump period!! As to how much power will a pump support still dependes on your tuning. I think Bobby at Dark-Side Diesel has a GREAT! pump but I know mine will out flow anyone elses out there and I'm ready to prove it any day at any time!!

John

John

Arson kit has fueled over 600 RWHP, check it out in the newest issue of Diesel Tech magazine as a new product review, coming soon as a tech article in 8 lug, with dyno testing. It is the first step in CP3 mods, a little different than the DIY mods. I call it DIM, Did It Myself. We have few DIM components. Heck someone has to do it.

feelmecummin said:
ive got a stage 4, waiting on my new sticks, theyre REAL big and will be here this week. going for 800hp on fuel
Building a dyno queen? 800hp on fuel only with a SB will get quite toasty. I don't care what II says about "750hp with low egts" Is Bobby putting in the pump himself?

Floor It said:
I'll stand behind my pumps no matter what, if my single pump wont support what your doing then I'll make you one helluva deal on a dual pump kit. My stage 3 will out flow anybody elses single CP3 pump period!! As to how much power will a pump support still dependes on your tuning. I think Bobby at Dark-Side Diesel has a GREAT! pump but I know mine will out flow anyone elses out there and I'm ready to prove it any day at any time!!

John

John
Yes we need to see this:kick:

high tech, no i did the pump myself. im going to probably end up throwing a big bro under the bullet and shooting a higher, who knows.

Sorry but I dont see 800 happinin on a SB alone no matter what pump you got.

pump

Bobby at darkside is a great guy and just his customer support is worth the money. Just got mine on and still trying to get the kinks worked out of the programming but the pump is there. Just the customer service is worth paying the money for, nothing against floor-it I don't know how they are so I can't give you any advice there, but I speak highly of Bobby at DDW.$.02

it will have to be a k31 variant or s4 variant, but id like to hit 800 with a single pump, single charger.

bdp said:
Sorry but I dont see 800 happinin on a SB alone no matter what pump you got.
Brett @ II did 813hp 2 years ago on a CR # 2 only. That SB has proven me wrong with wades truck several times, that is all he has run on his truck when racing. 10.90 @ 125 pushing 7200lbs tells the whole story on what a SB can make.

Robertp said:
Brett @ II did 813hp 2 years ago on a CR # 2 only. That SB has proven me wrong with wades truck several times, that is all he has run on his truck when racing. 10.90 @ 125 pushing 7200lbs tells the whole story on what a SB can make.

wade was on nitrous, RedStroke did 11xx on nitrous with a bullet, then it blew up not too long after....and Brett has more money than i do.

Back