Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area- Dodge > Dodge Tech > 03-07 3rd Gen.
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2018, 08:05 PM   #1
murphyj

Name: murphyj
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Member`s Gallery
2004.5 shifting issues

Alright guys maybe some one can give me some advice. It was a beautiful day here in north eastern Ohio. So after changing some things on the good ole clap wagon I figure she’s ready to hit the road. Well to start I put dual fuelers on had a bad fca was showing 30k rail pressure swapped it out for a known good one. It was back to normal. Go out driving take the wife to get ice cream boom rail pressure spiking at 30. So that’s issue number one. Issue 2 had tranny built in November truck say all winter so maybe 500 miles on this thing. Brother in law wants to go for a ride sure why not? So take him down the road get into it a little go back to his house. Go to leave and bam truck doesn’t wanna shift unless I take it all the way up to about 3200 let off then it will shift. Lock up switch isn’t working either it appears. Trucks a 04.5 dual fuelers 100% S366 built tranny and blah blah blah. Sorry my grammar isn’t on point racking my brain on these two issues. Any help would be greatly appreciated. It does has a kick down cable. At this point she’s about to become a yard ornament.

Old 04-23-2018, 12:35 PM   #2
murphyj

Name: murphyj
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Member`s Gallery
Little update rail pressure issue fixed my wire broke off my pigtail so that’s sorted out issue is still with the trans most likely tv cable issue seems to have a lot of slack in it

Closed Thread