E.D S469 for sale

murphy41

Ive got an S469 for sale that Chris custom build for me. I hate to get rid of it but times are gettin bad for my family. Turbo has maybe 5k miles at most and has only been daily driven. It has a custom machined .9 t4 housing with the 83x74mm turbine wheel. Very clean and will include the E.D T3-T4 adapter block off kit as well. Im asking $1500 plus shipping firm. Cause this turbo has been babied and well taken care of.

If interests Call or Text anytime if I cant answer just leave a message and Ill get back to ya. 1-801-Six78-3275 Thanks Brandon

Ive got an S469 for sale that Chris custom build for me. I hate to get rid of it but times are gettin bad for my family. Turbo has maybe 5k miles at most and has only been daily driven. It has a custom machined .9 t4 housing with the 83x74mm turbine wheel. Very clean and will include the E.D T3-T4 adapter block off kit as well. Im asking $1500 plus shipping firm. Cause this turbo has been babied and well taken care of.

If interests Call or Text anytime if I cant answer just leave a message and Ill get back to ya. 1-801-Six78-3275 Thanks Brandon

Whats custom about the .9 housing? Hx40 outlet?

That im not sure on the machining. I do know it has thier "quick spool" mod which is a machining mod to the housing. And the foot has been ported and gasket matched by them when he built it.

Back