Anyone wanna swap to an auto?

MSLEDGE

I have an Stock qc 06 3500 4x4. Tranny and t/c were replaced under warranty about 40K ago. Only ran smarty on catcher #1. No problems whatsoever I just want a 6 speed because I live in the mountains. I am also looking into buying a wrecked truck but figured I would make this offer as well. Tranny is stock except for a ats valvebody. I'm located in Angels Camp Ca let me know if you're interested. You can drive the truck before hand to verify. Thank you. -Mike

Anyone wanna swap? My 48re for your 6 speed?

I have a stock 06 qc 3500. Tranny is stock except for ats valvebody and work just fine. Dealer replaced tranny and t/c under warranty about 40k ago. So, basically what I'm saying I'm stuck with this truck and I want to put in a 6 speed. I was hoping to find someone with the same model truck so mostly everything would work (drivelines and such) but if not we can figure it out. I'm also looking for a totalled truck to get parts from if I get no intrest on here. Tranny has no problems, you can take a test drive to confirm. Im located in Angels Camp Ca. Let me know what you think. Thank you. -Mike

I have been looking into going to a auto since I have more interested in competition than the towing I no longer do in my 05. But your a CA and im in MO.

The people that I have talked to told me to buy a auto truck and just swap all my mods over, then sell the 6-speed truck in stock form. Been told your be money ahead by going that .$.02

The people that I have talked to told me to buy a auto truck and just swap all my mods over, then sell the 6-speed truck in stock form. Been told your be money ahead by going that .$.02[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I agree with you 100%. But those trucks are hard to find when you're looking for them (never fails). That and I'm in the middle of buying a house so all my money is locked up.... :nail:

Back