Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Pit Area- OFF TOPIC FORUMS > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Dodge Products
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar

Dodge Products Dodge PARTS ONLY!!

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2018, 10:01 PM   #1
willyb

Name: willyb
Title: .........
Member`s Gallery
CR engine and 2wd 5600

I have a complete, still in the truck CR engine for sale. I will get a video of it running before I pull it. It is out of an early 2004 with 204,000 on it. I had the injectors cleaned and tested and ended up replacing #5 and #6 with brand new Bosch. It will be complete from pump to turbo along with the wiring harness, ECM, and accessories(including a new starter). Asking $3500

Also have a 2wd NV5600. Shifts good no noises. I may even include everything for a manual swap. Asking $1500

I can palletize both engine and trans and load them on a truck but buyer must arrange the shipping. They are located in Cordova, Md.

Thanks,
Will..

Old 10-07-2018, 08:49 PM   #2
willyb

Member`s Gallery
I took some videos on my camera of the truck running, but I can't get them to upload. I guess I need a third party host. Anyway I'd be happy to email them to anyone who is interested. Make some offers.

-Will

Old 10-09-2018, 10:59 AM   #3
Big Gray Goat

Name: Big Gray Goat
Title: Getting back in the game!
Member`s Gallery
What all would come with the NV5600 for a manual swap? Cause I'm not sure if I am a big fan of my 06 auto transmission.
S&B Air Intake with AFE Intake Horn, AirDig II 165, Fleece Fuel Delete Filter Kit, EFI Live with 5 position switch, a truck that's in the process of upgrades,BIG Thanks TO FAST LAYNE MOTORSPORTS and WIDEOPEN.

Old 10-11-2018, 01:55 PM   #4
Broaner

Name: Broaner
Title: Been There n Broke That
Member`s Gallery
Youtube is always best for videos. You can direct link from there.

Cody Albrecht of Superstick transmissions may be interested in the trans. Hit him up.

https://www.facebook.com/SuperStickT...ref=nf&__xts__[0]=68.ARBf_kQs2zXNJREvpNiOXbCXLUlYFUgdcLy-y4lNT635rs2jjJMoPxW3IFgC0um_ydNbl-LDsoWgDulbU-A23vRAFZhi06J4wSe3PIb1zBfS2uGFsvmD2YdBQuplsW0rZCVb JkVFR_qU5frcDpjmXZw0xBRqzz6yWNBmE3CHNxinxPpIMR_6Sp TsKwe-kVZuOEmOWT_vTjJxvzpV1mI5wNO6gW1pWpniuLlBrlsi

Old 12-08-2018, 07:48 AM   #5
willyb

Member`s Gallery
Everything sold. Thanks

Closed Thread