.300 BO brass.

RonA

Have a bag with 6-700 rounds of brass cut from .223. de-primed and sized. Just tumble and start.
RonA

I have someone interested, waiting for them to pay. I'll let you know if it doesn't pan out.
RonA

Gave up on BO?

Thought subs were the hot thing.

It's a good round, I'm just bored with firearms stuff. Been messing with them for over 40 years and doing it as a job for over 20. I'm down to my .22 and Dads old Mauser. Don't need any more. I have 2 rifles in process at a good friends shop that I will sell when they are done. Been packing up my reamers and reloading dies as well.

It's a good round, I'm just bored with firearms stuff. Been messing with them for over 40 years and doing it as a job for over 20. I'm down to my .22 and Dads old Mauser. Don't need any more. I have 2 rifles in process at a good friends shop that I will sell when they are done. Been packing up my reamers and reloading dies as well.
Packing for storage, or sale? Kinda sad to here, but perfectly understandable, just get kinda burnt out after awhile doing the same thing all the time.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Got payment for shipping so the brass, dies, and reamers are gone. Hopefully he'll use them and not just flip the stuff on ebay.

Damn, that would have been great to grab

16 chamber reamers, 15 sets of reloading dies. I only kept 3 sets of dies and 3 reamers. I tried to sell them before but had no luck. Don't want my kids to have to throw the stuff away when I pass. They're going to have to go through 40 years worth of shop stuff as it is.

Back