Zeus ECM questions 6.7 injectors, switch on the fly, etc

Master_Chase

Hello, I recently bought a used Zeus ECM and I would like to run 6.7 injectors, I contacted Destroked about it and they said "firing 6.7 injectors is no different than firing 5.9 injectors" is that true everything I've read suggests otherwise?

I'm assuming switch on the fly is done via a switch/knob inside the cab? If it is I'll need to get one.

Anybody have a wiring diagram for the Zeus someone gutted part of it before I got to it and there are a couple of sensors I would like to add to it?

Will a CTS2 be able to monitor the engine from the OBDII port?

Thanks in advance

Sorry if it's in the wrong place I didn't know where to post it.

Last edited:
Contact Destroked for switch. It connects to the Zeus.
I'll see if I can find a pinout diagram.
I believe the obdII port is dead with Zeus.

Contact Destroked for switch. It connects to the Zeus.
I'll see if I can find a pinout diagram.
I believe the obdII port is dead with Zeus.

I've contacted them with questions but they ignored my questions on a diagram and the switch on the fly switch but the 3rd wide plug to USB is $200 though.

I have a pin out sheet I believe for a 03 but it doesn't line completely up with the harness that was on it.

I've contacted them with questions but they ignored my questions on a diagram and the switch on the fly switch but the 3rd wide plug to USB is $200 though.

I have a pin out sheet I believe for a 03 but it doesn't line completely up with the harness that was on it.

Sent you a PM. If you need the 6.7 ecm pin out shoot me your email and I'll email them over.

Back