*New* Show Me Smokers *New*

I'm coming back. I had some time so I decided to come in and see the family for the holidays. I stuck around cause my grandmother had her surgery yesterday to remove the cancer they found. All is looking goo back here adn should be back in the state by next weekend sometime.

Satburn, it is who you think it is. Gotta keep up with Hooked to see what he's getting me into! This Show Me Smokers thing sounds great and well overdue for the caliber of trucks that Missouri has to offer.

hey guys joplin mo here i read the first few pages of this thread and sounds ineresting just wondering how things have come along and if there are any set dates or rules for te classes yet? Also is the website up and running yet, thanks

Well keep an eye out on here. Sure they will be letting everyone in on the scoop very soon!! Talked with HOOKED and Smokin. Things seem to be good. Except i have to make a few changes to my truck. Thanks guys

Wow this is a long and talked about thred!

Just wanted to say hi and good luck with the SHOW ME SMOKERS. I am one of the original founders of the SMS's. We origianaly started with about 6 to 10 trucks that were basicly just pulling. This was back when there was no DHRA and it was Thunder in Munchie IN not Indy, ya a long time ago. We were Die Hards, driving all over the state spending all our spare time, money and no sleep to get one more county fair to let us hook. Hope everything goes GREAT for you guys and GOOD LUCK SHOW ME SMOKERS!!

Wow, thats some reading!

Somehow I missed this thread, Myself and KevinO both live in OFallon, MO area and very excited to see show-me smokers back up and running

01HO, thats that big eyed fella that started show me smokers back in the original days of sled pulling diesels. Back when you and Larry Crawford pulled at the Owensville fair and had that laptop operating his truck. haha that was the rumor anyways

Back