1971 Chevelle Duramax Swap and Build

Here are two semi recent pics of the chevelle. The trans is in as well. Next step is the triple turbo piping and installation.

Yes, this is one of Jake's 4L80E. Long story there lol.

Since all that is hopefully behind us, the new goal is late Sept/early Oct. There are some events mid October and early Nov I would love to attend and shake it down.

More pics will be coming in the next few days!

Paul

Attachments

• 27348.jpeg
    27348.jpeg
    238.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 27347.jpeg
    27347.jpeg
    235.3 KB · Views: 0
Will be interesting to see plumbing for triples under a stock hood. Is a beautiful car. Myself I prefer stock rallies over aftermarket wheels.

My favorite part of this car is the ass. Lol Those damn tail lights in the rear bumper is hot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Russ got the exhaust pipes fabbed up. Next up, some compressor piping!

Here are two semi recent pics.

Paul

Attachments

• 39977.jpg
    39977.jpg
    394 KB · Views: 0
  • 39976.jpeg
    39976.jpeg
    268.4 KB · Views: 0
Update! I have been slacking on my updates, but as some of you may know that car was at Sacramento for the NHRDA event. It is not race ready yet, but will be soon. It is currently getting the cage installed, which will take a few weeks, then it will go back to Russ for some final touches and then hopefully up to Idaho Rob for some dyno time and EFI Live magic. After that, time to shake it down on the track!

Here are a few pics.

Attachments

• 49689.jpeg
    49689.jpeg
    244.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 49690.jpeg
    49690.jpeg
    271.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 49693.jpg
    49693.jpg
    469.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 49697.jpg
    49697.jpg
    468.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 49850.jpg
    49850.jpg
    518.8 KB · Views: 0
Update! I have been slacking on my updates, but as some of you may know that car was at Sacramento for the NHRDA event. It is not race ready yet, but will be soon. It is currently getting the cage installed, which will take a few weeks, then it will go back to Russ for some final touches and then hopefully up to Idaho Rob for some dyno time and EFI Live magic. After that, time to shake it down on the track!

Here are a few pics.

WOW, she looks awesome!!!!!!:Cheer::snoop::rockwoot:

I'd love to shoot her for a feature, but we'll probably have to have one of the west coast located guys do it... Unless you plan on coming out this way for any of the events out here...:poke:

WOW, she looks awesome!!!!!!:Cheer::snoop::rockwoot:

I'd love to shoot her for a feature, but we'll probably have to have one of the west coast located guys do it... Unless you plan on coming out this way for any of the events out here...:poke:

Lucky for you and I, I live in PA. The car will be heading this way when it is done. I hope I will be at a few events this year as well.

Back