injectors what the *#@

Status
Not open for further replies.
How old are you? Most older people realize that using foul language in simple day to day language makes your intelligence level seem lacking.

Three ways to gain respect around here, and anywhere else for the matter..

1. Prepare your statements with correct grammar and spelling, in a legible format, and without hostility or foul language.

2. Come to the table with sufficient information. Just saying "I have crappy injectors, what are good ones?" will not get you the information you desire.

3. Don't be associated with Coal Rolllin Diesel. Just....don't.....
Why didnt you correct other grammar spelling and format in this thread.If i had sufficient information why would i ask a question.As far as coal rollin diesel i dont know who they are.the avitar is a picture of my 19 year olds truck someone took, the kid was just having fun.

after you send injectors off for a rebuild why would they send them back without a flow sheet.i have had to pull em three times keep sending them back.the first time i got well its the install so i get new tubes fuel lines torqued everything to spec in the right order.funny thing is i never had any problems till i put the injectors in.could anyone tell me what injectors not to buy other than the ones i have now

Damn you asked a loaded question when you opened this thread about what injectors not to buy but still havent even told us what you have....

The guys you are calling Gomers happen to be some of the veterans around here and with a "green behind the ears" label Id be careful who I was calling a gomer.........

the question was about a flow sheet.the bashing i was going to leave to the veterans.Dont sweat the small stuff a few more posts and ill be a veteran too by definition.This diesel stuff is not rocket science boys the rest just comes down to money.Be fair you thought some of the other posts were helpful or just some more of that upper north east insight.Be carfull! of what wrong information or helpful hits of using tip cleaners.

Im not sure you will make it to veteran status here with your myopic ramblings and inabilities to comprehend sarcasm. I do many injector installs every year at my shop and use a few well known injector builders/rebuilders and havent gotten a flow sheet unless I specifically requested one. If you are choking on who and where to go now I dont think you have what it takes to be a pro at this game.

The plan is to go with efi live im still trying to recover from the last 5k.I have been on point with the efl live just gota wait for the first of the month check to hit.What a great president it just free stuff all the time you dont do **** just hold your hand out.Just ax my babys mama

What are you even talking about right here :lolly:

Im not sure you will make it to veteran status here with your myopic ramblings and inabilities to comprehend sarcasm. I do many injector installs every year at my shop and use a few well known injector builders/rebuilders and havent gotten a flow sheet unless I specifically requested one. If you are choking on who and where to go now I dont think you have what it takes to be a pro at this game.
(thanks when i need a part ill be sure to call you first.)

What are you even talking about right here :lolly:
You got to start from the beginning something about gaybay injectors and tip cleaners what a bunch of retards.And others that think that was a good answer.And one idiot thats a vendor thinks he is doing well by insulting potential clients i would try that approach in the realty business but im not that stupid.

Myopic, you learned that word from the eye doctor right. Are you a mechanic and medical professional.When not that smart why try to sound like it.

Inabilities to comprehend sarcasm,that sounds like a important bit of knowledge. like i said dont try so hard to sound intelligent people can see though it.

Inabilities to comprehend sarcasm,that sounds like a important bit of knowledge. like i said dont try so hard to sound intelligent people can see though it.

I is sure me colege edumakators wud disgre........ :doh:

You got to start from the beginning something about gaybay injectors and tip cleaners what a bunch of retards.And others that think that was a good answer.And one idiot thats a vendor thinks he is doing well by insulting potential clients i would try that approach in the realty business but im not that stupid.

But how did you come to conclusion everybody here gets handed parts, and you are the only that works for their stuff!?!

you best just go leave this alone, with your "011" 3500. :hehe:

But how did you come to conclusion everybody here gets handed parts, and you are the only that works for their stuff!?!

you best just go leave this alone, with your "011" 3500. :hehe:

I bet he has a magic ball that told him so.

Mumau Diesel is that Amish for get the marbles out of your mouth.My other son is real doctor he can help you with that speach porblem i can give you his number.Or he could just call you something in what pharmacy do you use.

Mumau Diesel is that Amish for get the marbles out of your mouth.My other son is real doctor he can help you with that speach porblem i can give you his number.Or he could just call you something in what pharmacy do you use.

****ting up one of the best dudes on this forums name is gonna get you thrown out of this awesome site. I bet you are one of them dudes that is so stupid he thinks he is smart....I bet your face is red and you have Copenhagen dribbling down your chin too....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back