What HP range...

SuperDave4x4

popcorn playa
Well I'm getting my tranny rebuilt with some billet and a few other goodies from suncoast in about 2-3 weeks and I plan on getting a few BOMBs shortly after the trans go in. With the stuff I already have on the truck plus an S300g and a set of BD stage 5 injectors, what kinda HP should I be looking at? I dynoed once already and that put me at 315hp with a slipping TC.

Has anyone purchased a Reman s300g from www.turbosupply.net before? I talked to a guy over on DTR and he ordered one for 525 and it has supposedly been brought to better specs than a standard one. Oh and it comes with the same warrantee as a new one too.

Also I remember reading that there is a vendor that will install the BD nozzles on a set of stock injectors that he has at his shop and pop test them and then ship them out to you. Does anyone know who that might be?

With a stage 5 injector you want more work done to the injector than just new nozzles, the fuel gallery in the injector needs to be enlarged as well. The combo you are talking about should be good for about 450HP, there are a lot of variables in there but you should be able to make those kind of numbers.

What type of box do you have? If it is a wire tap box, you will need a bigger turbo, then a S300G, to take advantage of all that fuel.

Paul

paulb said:
What type of box do you have? If it is a wire tap box, you will need a bigger turbo, then a S300G, to take advantage of all that fuel.

Paul

I have a Comp box. What would you recommend? A s400 would be to laggy, right? I'm not in the market for a 1200 dollar trubo. I mean I'm about to rebuild my trans so my wallet is going to be a little low. :bang

SuperDave4x4 said:
Yeah, I'll ask him, but I'm sure they are going to be WAY out of my price range.

Not necessarily. Stop in and see him when you have a chance. Even if you pay a little more he'll stand behind what he sells and he's not too far from you either.

Back