new life for my old truck

ArmedSociety9MM

ArmedSociety9MM
So my injectors are gone again and I have a lot of miles on my truck since buying her new. So I'm going to buy a long block from DFC in Edmonton (ya I'm Canadian eh) they have a tow\haul series with Apr head studs, keyed oil pump, coated pistons with de lipped bowls and so Cal cams. But while I'm at It want to put sac 45over injectors, manifolds and up pipes, down pipe, inter cooler tubes, and a new turbo, either a cheetah 63, or HTT 64. And a new modified cp3. I am just looking to build a reliable daily driver package that will tow through the mountains without over heating and occasionally go down the track. Is there anything else I should throw in her while I am at it.
Also looking for a vendor who will hook me up with all the goodies. Any input is appreciated.

Also will I still be able to run my bank 6 gun with above parts or should I be getting efi live at the same time.

Last edited:
So I decided to go with lincoln diesel specalties and get 45 sac injectors, a lbz sportsman cp3, tight welded water pump, an s364.5/73 .90 sxe, with install kit from WC fab and some efi live tuning plus had my trans built to take a beating with Suncoast parts but before it goes back together any suggestions on what converter I should run?

Last edited:
Back