New member could use some 12v advice

Fast12v

Just bought my first 1994 12v. Pulled the engine for a build, but now worried i dont have enough fuel. i have DDP stage 3 and my dps 62mm w/ 75mm compound kit clears up smoke instantly. Should these be more smoky?

1994 160 pumps need a rack plug and no plate to run decent. I had a decent running 160 pump with Haisley 5k's, comp cut delivery valves, no plate and a increased travel rack plug. Modified travel afc and a set of ddp4 injectors. Ran good for what it was.

"User CP" top left of the forum page. "Edit Signature" on left middle. Fill out details, click enter. Done.

You knew enough to spam the site with 10 intro posts in order to access the Marketplace. ;)

"User CP" top left of the forum page. "Edit Signature" on left middle. Fill out details, click enter. Done.

You knew enough to spam the site with 10 intro posts in order to access the Marketplace. ;)
That was only because it told me I had too lol. Thank you for the advice.

What’s your compression ratio?

How much wood can a wood chuck chuck if he could chuck wood in California!?

Looks like He’s just posting random so he can sell his sticks at above retail price....

Governor Brown must have seen his HX35 try to feed those sticks and forced the sale of the injectors he posted in the for sale section a couple few hours.....

How much wood can a wood chuck chuck if he could chuck wood in California!?

Looks like He’s just posting random so he can sell his sticks at above retail price....

Governor Brown must have seen his HX35 try to feed those sticks and forced the sale of the injectors he posted in the for sale section a couple few hours.....
Not random. I know these injectors can support big power and I know 12v Cummins are known for there smoke so I’m just wondering why I don’t have any.

Not random. I know these injectors can support big power and I know 12v Cummins are known for there smoke so I’m just wondering why I don’t have any.

What's the setup your running now in your pump? Again the 160 pumps respond well to a rack plug, and run them with no plate. They also come stock with small delivery valves, going to a comp cut d valve was a big gain. And also what gov springs are you running?

What's the setup your running now in your pump? Again the 160 pumps respond well to a rack plug, and run them with no plate. They also come stock with small delivery valves, going to a comp cut d valve was a big gain. And also what gov springs are you running?
I filled out my sig now with everything I got on the truck.

Running a plate of any kind defeats the purpose of the rack plug. Also unless you've modified your afc for more travel, that will also limit the benefit of a rack plug.

Running a plate of any kind defeats the purpose of the rack plug. Also unless you've modified your afc for more travel, that will also limit the benefit of a rack plug.
Ok I will remove the fuel plate and test to make sure I’m getting good fuel pressure. Thank you

Back