Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area-Ford > Ford Tech > 6.0 Powerstroke
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

6.0 Powerstroke Discussion of the 03-06 6.0

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 01:43 PM   #1
01CumminsSport

Name: 01CumminsSport
Title: CapeCodDieselPerformance
Member`s Gallery
pulling to the right while breaking

Im working in an 04 F-350 reg cab dually, it pulls to the right when you are braking and when you let go of the wheel it turns to the right while on the brakes. so far i have done pads and rotors in the rear and loaded calipers upfront and turned the rotors, im gettng good fluid out of the bleeder when bleeding the brakes, i know the next thing is most likely the left side brake hose it looks fine no cracks and its not swolen anywhere. does anyone have anything else they would like to add to the list of things to check?
01 ctd, edge comp, redline unlimited, meth, E.D.s469w/.90 housing, stage 2 monster pump with hurricane 2 6x.013's or 7x.018's and a few other goodies to make a fun daily driven street truck "FOR SALE"

06 ccsb laramie, Smarty, AFE, CCDP exhaust

Old 09-07-2010, 08:17 PM   #2
strokin6L

Name: strokin6L
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
usually frozen caliper pins will make a vehicle do that, but seeing as that you put loaded calipers on it...that wouldn't be the case i guess. Does it only do it only when braking? I had both front axle U-joints frozen on my truck and it would make it pull both right and left when driving and braking. Just wonderin if it could be a frozen right U-joint.
2004 F-350 XLT SC 4x4, SCT, 5" stacks, AFE, LIPD regulated return fuel system, hypermax fire rings, ARP's, water injection, CFM+ large mouth, Casserly 190's, spearco, fluidampr, FASS 150/95 and fuelab pump, Modded FICM(ID), TP 64mm turbo(polished compressor housing)

Closed Thread