This is funny

Agreed.
We all know that with the mods he claimed...the power output he claims isn't possible. In fact...it's an insult to those of us here that bust our butts to obtain REAL numbers like those.

In fact...send the owner here. I'll give him a pass to say whatever he wants in defense of himself and his truck.
I would LOVE to see him list every mod he had...so I can pick it apart and prove to him that what he claimed was wrong.

I have mad respect for PHP...he's been in the Mustang game for as long as I can remember...but those dyno numbers aren't possible with the mods listed in the ad.....period.

No Problem

I have nothing against ya'll, i just think its crap that ppl devote a whole page to ragging on someone, comeone, grow up. But yeah, i'm not a ford fan at ALL, but that was a SEXY ASS TRUCK if i must say so. Can i post the dyno sheet on here? Didn't mean to offend anybody, just lettin ya'll how i feel about the situation, just like you guys did about that pickup:badidea: .:thankyou2: I mean come on, no ford is worth this much crap:hehe: :hehe:

By all means..post the sheet and the FULL list of mods right here....again...so I can prove it as false.
PLEASE post the dyno graph.

And the reason a whole thread was devoted to it...is because people in the know caught someone lying...and decided to call him out.
Happens all the time...and what usually happens is happening right now. Someone comes to defend the guilty person and gets defensive when they too are proven wrong.

So...prove US wrong.

ok not computer ligit

OKOK, i'll break down:bow: , how do i do it?, i have it saved to a disk, can i just put it in the reply thread?

Baby, I aint no dummy

I know what i saw, and i loved what i drove. I cannot stand a ford (or cocky ford drivers) but he wasnt no joke

It has to be saved to your computer somewhere..then you can upload it as a picture to your gallery...then paste it into a thread. Or you are welcome to e-mail it to me and I'll do it for you.
rhaltom@gmail.com

And if you loved what you drove...you'd REALLy love a REAL 600+ hp truck.

hunny, im in the dating game, and i know when a man is full of **** or not. I work with 120 of them EVERY DAY

DuramaxBrod69 said:
I know what i saw, and i loved what i drove. I cannot stand a ford (or cocky ford drivers) but he wasnt no joke

So you have ridden in several 600 hp 4wd trucks to compre this with?

DuramaxBrod69 said:
hunny, im in the dating game, and i know when a man is full of **** or not. I work with 120 of them EVERY DAY

Well, I have found, that "truck Idiots" will believe they make 6 bills if they are told so and have a sheet to prove it wether or not it is true, so he may not have been lying to his knowledge, but that dont make him wrong. :hehe:

11.74 in that truck...dang..he put DJ, Ice Monkey, Robbie....everyone short of Gene on the trailer. I love it when these miracle trucks show up.

Yes

My family works with competition diesels, i am currently in school, but i have been around to drive some REAL trucks. Mostly around truck pulls and drag strips. :ft: every time we get a new product in the shop, im always the guinny pig to test it out. Some times good- sometimes really bad!

some of us have to work, im new to the whole internet thing so quit being so damn dumb. Any idiot can tell the difference between a real one and a fake one, kinda like boobs. :eek:wned:

Back