Mark Nixon GREAT SELLER!

smokn3500

Mark Nixon is a great guy to do business with! Purchased a bell housing and clutch throw out fork from him and everything was great. Very fast shipping and packaged very well.

assuming - making an ass out of you and me.
Truth is he hung up on me on the phone today. Will see if its just family problems and he gets over it or he has a post up that's not representative of his future dealings.

assuming - making an ass out of you and me.
Truth is he hung up on me on the phone today. Will see if its just family problems and he gets over it or he has a post up that's not representative of his future dealings.

His father passed away over the weekend. Give the man a bit to get things sorted out! I'm sure your deal can wait a couple more days.

Mark has been, and always will be a friend of mine. Hes helped me out more times than not. Never had an issue with him.

Mark, sorry to hear about your father. Ill pray for you.

I'll make this very, very simple.

Speedtyper, NO, I won't sell a cab and a clear title so that you can re-body a truck!!!

Simple enough?

Mark.

For those expressing condolences about Dad, his name was John and he was 89.
He was in hospice care for about 3 weeks and died last Saturday morning.
He'd had heart problems for a number of years, started with a heart attack and a triple bypass around age 63, along with a couple more heart attacks through the years and another bypass/stinting.

Last October he went in with another attack and basically refused any major surgery to clear it up, he was tired of the ordeal.
He was in a short term care facility (home) until 3 weeks ago when they moved him to the hospice ward of a major local hospital.

He was always an upbeat and positive person, we did many things together, hunted, fished, trapped, even rolled a couple of vehicles together. :hehe:

As with many dads, he was great, he was horrible, he was friend, he was foe, he was dark, he was light, but more importantly, no matter the situation, he was DAD and I will, I already DO, miss him so, so very much.

Mark.

Last edited:
I replied directly to this topic before actually reading my PMs.
In one, prior to his temper tantrum here, "Speedtyper" gave me my whole defense, in his intent:

I am writing in regards to our short but to the point conversation on the phone today. I am sorry you feel the need to be short with me and obviously you have the wrong impression. I need to buy a cab...I have a need for the title and plan on turning it into a driver. I have over the past year driven the truck and the cab currently its a gas truck and I don't wanna mess with them wanting me to do emissions as the truck now has a 6.7 in it and im in Colorado now where I can't get away with not doing gas emissions.
Hope you understand now and can politely oblige to me wanting to buy something that you had for sale on here. I want pictures of titiles *blockout the vins if you want. I want to make sure I wont need anything more than a certified vin inspection which I will do here in Colorado after asking the dept of motor vehicles. If neither one are able to go this route then I understand, but I don't think that's the case. *bdh*
Mike

So, now who should feel like an ASS, again? :D

Mark.

Sorry for your loss Mark.

Mark has always been helpful, whether hunting information or finding difficult parts. All good dealings with him!

Many thanks to Mark for all that he's contributed to this community. I'm sorry to hear about your father as well, you have my condolences.

Back