Air Dog dual filters, no seperator

SixOhh

EPA unfriendly
After talking to Todd @ T&C and April @ F1, i have decided i want to run dual filters. I really don't see water contamination as a problem, its more about the garbage (solids) in the fuel.

I believe the threads for the water separator are 3/4"-16, which is different from the actual fuel filter.

is anyone else doing this and does anyone have any part #'s that would work?

-M

Sounds like a worse setup. so you want to run fuel threw a (let’s say) 5 micron filter into another 5 micron filter? The first filter will plug and the 2nd will never get dirty. You’re better running the way they’re designed running threw a 20 micron filter “water seperate” to get out the “big” particles, then a 5 micron. The filters will last a lot longer that way too

The "big particles" will stop before the filter element regardless. I don't care if i go from a 5 micron to a 2 micron, which i am currently running. I want more filtration.

My air dog gauge will tell me if i am constricting flow, so i am not worried there.

That's what Todd suggested. I might just add that back into the mix. I just don't want it under the hood.

That's what Todd suggested. I might just add that back into the mix. I just don't want it under the hood.

People remove it for decluttering and thoughts that it's restrictive.... knowing how $hitty diesel fuel is after having long conversations with logistics coordinators of bulk fuel sales companies, I'd never run without all the added protection.

Like one of the guys said, the delivery drivers are human and have mistakes more than the industry would like.

Back