p pumping

LittleRed

Always Watchin'
Im sure this question is one here a million times, BUt what all do I need to P-pump my truck...Pump and gear, Front Cover, lines, AFC Housing, Shutoff selinoid...anything else? Thanks

What would be the difference price wise if I were to sell off my stuff (boxes and pump) to do the conversion? Ball Park numbers? any idea?

another question...would I just be using the front cover off of a 12v or is there some aftermarket cover that is used?

you need the timing gear housing itself, not necessarily the cover.

I'd leave the injector pop off pressure alone.

It's somewhere around $650 for everything minus the throttle linkages on the side of the pump (including a new gear housing and pump gear).

Used lines are around $300 (new about 550). Will need to increase your lift pump fuel pressure somehow (a few options).

AFC housing comes with the injection pump (which can be had used for $1000 or less).

Shutoff solenoid is around $150.

That's about it, PM me if you need more info...

It's not too expensive if you sell off all your current parts/electronics/fuel pump.

Atomizes better , I run over factory 24v pop .. If u like to tinker u can make the stock 24v throttle bracket work and the stock return line off the VP will work on the P with a little bending and splicing , and the oil supply u can get the lines from haislys I think they sell most of the stuff seperate if u want..

Funny thing the other day I was talking to a guy who I thought ran 2v but turns out he was one of the first 4v ppumps done and still runs them today

Back