aisin as68rc

slor1de

Anyone having anyluck with the aisin as68rc in a 400-500hp 4500 tow rig driven conservatively.. Cant seem to find anyone offering much in parts besides revmax. (They offer a rebuild kit with billet k2 hub and billet k2&k3 apply pistons and a 5 disk converter)

Anyone have any insight on making it last. Havent found any billet shafts for the aisin 68 either, billet input would be nice.

Anyone having anyluck with the aisin as68rc in a 400-500hp 4500 tow rig driven conservatively.. Cant seem to find anyone offering much in parts besides revmax. (They offer a rebuild kit with billet k2 hub and billet k2&k3 apply pistons and a 5 disk converter)

Anyone have any insight on making it last. Havent found any billet shafts for the aisin 68 either, billet input would be nice.

I always heard the 68rsc was a POS. That's just rumors. I have a 14 with the 69 and love it. Revmax is the only one I know toying with them. There's just not tuning available yet.

I’ve pretty much heard the same. Most likely will give the revmax stuff a try and hope for the best.

I did some research a while back when I was trying to decide on a trans for my tow rig. I called around a bit and talked to Randy at Randys Transmission and he broke it down to the 68rfe is decent, the 68rc is little better but still a "pile of dog ****", and the 69rc is "****in bad ass". :hehe:

If you have ever talked to Randy, you understand those are direct quotes. lol

Bodie

I called randy's, would liked to of got parts from him. I pretty much got the same response from his guys. Just trying to make it as a reliable pos as can be.

Back