Looking for a new source to do oil analysis

Carssuck

NO STRESS!
The place I have been using seems to take way too long to get my reports done, two to three weeks at times before I get the email.

I am looking for a reasonably priced source that is more timely, any suggestions?

Oil Guard....
Great oil filter bypass set up but, the customer service sucks and they are super slllllloooooowwww.

BlackStone seems pricey to me, along with Amsoil.
I have been using Schaeffer's synthetic 5-40 and they give me free sample kits but, I prefer results from a disconnected neutral source until a trust level has been obtained.

WUnderwood said:
that is who I use ^^^^^, I like them

Blackstone seems to be one of the most trusted names in analysis,
It looks like they have different options for including interpretation.
Which options do you use?

What's their turn around time?

Last edited:
Blackstone. It takes ~2 days to get mine back since they're only 1 day shipping away from me and they do it the day it gets there.

joefarmer said:
Blackstone. It takes ~2 days to get mine back since they're only 1 day shipping away from me and they do it the day it gets there.

See, that's what I'm talking about! Oil Guard sits on them for a minimum of 1-1/2 weeks!

If I put on a lot of miles, that could possibly be close to 800 miles or so on bad oil.

Try blackstone out, sounds like you don't have anything to lose anyway.
Blackstone will send you a free sample kit if you fill out the online form. I have had one on my shelf for 3 years now LOL

Back