Central Iowa Diesel Truck Show September 20 2008

DieselWrencher

6cyl Vette
Well, I finally got a date set and some details for this shindig. This will be held at Area Diesel's lot in Pleasant Hill Iowa on September 20th 2008. I am going to try to start registration at noon and the actual show will go until 6pm or so. I am trying to get a dyno there but this is unknown as of yet. I am working on getting lodging discounts for out of towners and there will be a few places to pitch a tent or bring your camper too.

As for the show there will be a few different classes.

1. Stock Work Truck
2. Modified Work Truck
3. Stock Street Truck
4. Modified Street Truck
5. Show & Go Trucks

If anyone has any ideas or additions for this feel free to give me a call 515-250-5121. Thanks Ryan.

If any of you are thinking of coming, I am working on an after hours deal and I am arranging a camp site not far from the truck show for anyone who would like to camp out. You can email me at dieselwrencher@netscape.net if you think you might want to come.

Also I am working on having wall plaques for 1st and 2nd place winners in the classes, and I am working on getting door prizes to give out through out the day.

If you would like to compete in the show we are going to charge a fee to help pay for trophies and help ensure people will come. The left over money will be used to buy supplies. Thanks Ryan.

Back