Membership renewal

01quadcab

Just a slow VP truck
Just wondering if you keep your number from last year, or if you get a new one. I was going to renew online but was curious how it worked as I still know my number etc.

You will still have the same number if you renew online, even if you don't include it anywhere. All I need to process the renewal is your name, I have your number on file. But please be sure to include your t-shirt size!

You will still have the same number if you renew online, even if you don't include it anywhere. All I need to process the renewal is your name, I have your number on file. But please be sure to include your t-shirt size!

Thanks want to have that part taken care of before I get to AZ. Less to have to mess with.

Thanks want to have that part taken care of before I get to AZ. Less to have to mess with.

Ya good idea, im goin to get on that this week... Hopefully gettin new injectors soon... hopefully ill be low 15's lol (good for me)

Is there an option to just renew and get the shirt and stuff at the event? No need to ship it since I will be in az. If not guess I will just take care of this at the track

Is there an option to just renew and get the shirt and stuff at the event? No need to ship it since I will be in az. If not guess I will just take care of this at the track

Go ahead and do your renewal online, and I'll bring your 2010 membership card with me to the event. Then you can pick up your t-shirt at the booth when you come see me to get your card. I'm Robin, long curly red hair, Chris's better half :D

:hehe:
Go ahead and do your renewal online, and I'll bring your 2010 membership card with me to the event. Then you can pick up your t-shirt at the booth when you come see me to get your card. I'm Robin, long curly red hair, Chris's better half :D

You can say that again!!!:hehe:

sounds good. If you email me the paypal I will paypal you $40 and then we can take care of it.

Back