Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Pit Area- OFF TOPIC FORUMS > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Dodge Products
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Dodge Products Dodge PARTS ONLY!!

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2018, 11:16 PM   #41
Green2015

Name: Green2015
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Coming from the one that can’t seem to stfu especially on something he has no clue on. Just like the knock off nitrous kit. If it’s that good it will sell itself and not need a confused kid trying to push the sellers products. Why don’t you go practice falling down ? that may be more useful to you in your years to come. Hell im still waiting on that reliability/ hard proof of this so called ultimate nitrous kit at half the cost. ���������� always followed by a silent presence of non existent echo it seems. Any so called good friends should be able to supply you with many experienced users and references let alone pictures it seems ?

Old 09-02-2018, 11:23 PM   #42
Green2015

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmega3500 View Post
For just $750 more you could've had a motor good for "Will Support Over 2000RWHP". Marketing these days!

Shredder Series Race Long Block
Lmao ok. Don’t want to run forged aluminum pistons= won’t last any street miles. Don’t want to run a dry block, because again can’t be street driven. What part are you not understanding? If I wanted a dry/ solid block that’s what I would have went with. Yes a solid block would hold up past 2k hp. Wet blocks won’t. Is it that hard to follow or do you need a picture book? Like I said stick to the s300 and 68rfe that is your stopping point in life.

Old 09-02-2018, 11:36 PM   #43
Green2015

Member`s Gallery
Some common sense/ food for thought. Let see.... take advice from some clearly picked on kid who knows more then everyone else but knows nothing. That spats off on a superior nitrous kit and for the life of him/her or maybe unisex to be politically correct, can’t provide pictures, customers, winning stats, ect on this unicorn fairytale kit, but wants to give advice on what engine to run. Or....... take advice on a company that builds engines for top fuel dragster producing over 8k hp and has as more or more engines competing in every diesel event and not just competing actually winning and setting records to boot. That is affiliated with a multi million dollar company/ empire leading the way in the business aka Fleece performance Incase you forgot. I believe Id take their advice over yours for some unknown reason

Old 09-03-2018, 12:11 AM   #44
smokinVE

Name: smokinVE
Title: $$+VE=NO HP
Member`s Gallery
Mega I’ll take some more info please. 623298859one or PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonc View Post
I don't think they let hair sniffer twit much. Or the little gay guy. Only the Indian does.

Closed Thread