Coolant tube under manifold for manual 3rd gen dodge

pxcr440

Looking for atleast the 2 metal coolant tubes under exhaust manifold from a manual truck ,really need one soon thanks in iowa but will pay shipping
e482c2b74aa10b6ed4069385cc18cc81.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I am assuming you are looking for #5 on that picture. When you put on twins you have to take that off and run a hose instead, why not just do that so that you do not have to deal with getting a new special part again and it is just everyday heater hose?

What year are you needing this for?
I know on AUTOMATICS, 2003/2004 are different from 2005-2007.
They are a different diameter and the transmission cooler inlets are routed different.

Not sure if this year difference applies to manuals, but I suspect it does.

Mark.

Its a 08 6.7 with 5.9 lower waterneck , has triple 472s. But want the simple under manifold lines like manual 5.9 trucks have i can swap fittings if hose are diff sizes

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I found it. Came off my 05 when I did the 2nd exhaust manifold swap.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 0
I ran a heater hose all the way around the fender to delete this thingamajig under the manifold. I searched and searched till I found a reduction bushing to get the lower water neck outlet to be a barb of the same size as the heater core inlet. Though I also have a Stainless Diesel part laying around for you if still needed. Similar to what is pictured above.

Last edited:
Back