Power Driven's Frankenstein Dyno Results

Big Blue24

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Today at the May 2nd dyno event at Industrial Injection, we made two dyno runs on Custom Auto's superflow dyno. We did one run in 3rd gear and one run in overdrive. On the third gear run Todd, stopped the run at a little over 4200 rpm and the power was still slowly climbing and the highest recorded number was 1327 HP. For the second run, we tried overdrive and got the motor loaded up a little harder and peaked at 1379.5 HP with a calculated peak torque of just over 2200 ft lbs at 3200 rpm!!!

Dang, I guessed pretty close, closer to the 3rd gear pull. Congrats guys, nice numbers on the maiden voyage for sure.

Got back late last night but it was a very fun day. I am very happy with the results of its first pulls. That was done on late night backroad tuning. It would be fun to get some dyno time to really see what we could ring out if it. we have 3 or 4 vids from different angles that will be posted shortly, as well as pics of the dyno sheet. I was the second highest fuel only truck of the day as far as I know. Dimitri did over 1500 on fuel and the industrial truck did right at 1300 on fuel. there were a few 1100 hp dmaxes and a 1200 hp common rail dodge as well. It was very fun how many people knew of Frankenstein. I got to talk with quite a few people who had been following the build. Fun day.

What was the correction %? Been trying to watch it but my internet has just been sucking ass.
Be interesting to see what it would do dyno tuned not just a couple cracks at the dyno.

Last edited:
What was the correction %? Been trying to watch it but my internet has just been sucking ass.
Be interesting to see what it would do dyno tuned not just a couple cracks at the dyno.

I think we heard it was at 21%. not sure but I think that was the number. I would love to spend some time on a dyno figuring the combo out. Its on the list of tools that we would like to aquire!

Back