SDX 2015 Updates

86e41ed906c1436af8113cce753fb58d.jpg

Looks like Daniel Pierce had a mishap with the guardrail in the cumstang?

Have seen some snippets on IG... I'm curious if Sullivan came around Brett?!?!

He came around him with about 100' left, it was quite the race. It looked like Seth cut a bad light and came out soft but it was just Brett cutting a .07 light and leaving on a trans brake.

Yep, Seth came around me on the big end. I lost lockup on my trans yesterday so my times were about 0.2 off and 11mph off. I have a good video I will post from my rear fender showing how far out front I was. Seth can drive the **** out of that truck. I think I lost by 0.01xx sec.

Lavon won 6.70 today, Johnny won yesterday, they ran 2 separate races for 6.70, 7.70, and bracket this weekend.

Have seen some snippets on IG... I'm curious if Sullivan came around Brett?!?!

Yeppers. Best race I have seen all year. Brett and his Dad are great people. Look forward to seeing them again soon.

Lavon won 6.70 today, Johnny won yesterday, they ran 2 separate races for 6.70, 7.70, and bracket this weekend.

This is correct. Johnny won on Saturday and I won on Sunday. #TheRealLavonMiller

Very impressive racing all day. Track was good, and Pro Street was a 5.7-6.0 game all day except for Seth's two moon shots. Sorry about your converter Brett, those passes impressed the hell out of me for non-lockup. The margin on that pass was a .06 by the way!

I'd say the turnout this year was by far the biggest I've ever seen. The fairgrounds parking lot was completely full, and the grandstands were packed for both the pulls and drags. The show and shine about doubled in size and was 4 rows deep. Awesome, awesome weekend.

Yep, Seth came around me on the big end. I lost lockup on my trans yesterday so my times were about 0.2 off and 11mph off. I have a good video I will post from my rear fender showing how far out front I was. Seth can drive the **** out of that truck. I think I lost by 0.01xx sec.

I thought you usually trapped 128-130! Great racing all weekend! The 7.70 class all were 7.7X in qualifying, that makes for great racing! More spectators at the drag strip than I've ever seen too!

I thought the weekend had great turn out and we had a good time in e.t with the flat bed. I was amazed with the spectators and turn out all 3 days. More people stuck around Sunday than I expected

Well I guess I owe Mr. Perry $50 bucks...

Back