Snedge

Does the word stale ring a bell?
it rings a siren every time I pass the t-kake display over at the Qwickie Mart.....

Did you see Entenmann's released their Christmas Holiday line up?!!? mmmmmmmmmmmm.:hehe::hehe:

Last edited:
Does the word stale ring a bell?

Ahhhh I see your misunderstanding there Mr Jeff. A stale TastyKake is not the fault of the TastyKake but the one that currently possesses said TastyKake then ships it.

So we were making fun of you, not the precious TastyKake.

Ahhhh I see your misunderstanding there Mr Jeff. A stale TastyKake is not the fault of the TastyKake but the one that currently possesses said TastyKake then ships it.

So we were making fun of you, not the precious TastyKake.
Maybe you didn't get any cause he thinks your a dewsh?

And you can't refer to him as Mr.Jeff- call him- Master Royal Highness Mumau.

:hehe::hehe:

Last edited:
Maybe you didn't get any cause he thinks your a dewsh?

And you can't refer to him as Mr.Jeff- call him- Master Royal Highness Mumau.

:hehe::hehe:

So long as your truck goes from suck to blow.

Give me a minute, I'm sure Jeff's password is 1 2 3 4 5, I'll log into his UPS account and ship my own kakes.

Last edited:
So long as your truck goes from suck to blow.

Give me a minute, I'm sure Jeff's password is 1 2 3 4 5, I'll log into his UPS account and ship my own kakes.
LOL :hehe: Wtf my truck gots to do wif it brah?

Secondly- even if you were to log into his ups account (password: T-Kake Daddy) how would you be certain that a box would be packed and shipped???

:hehe:I'm stickin wif the answer being you're a dewsh.:hehe:

Baked Products, Woman and Guitars!

In California we have Little Debbie, Entenmann, and Bimbo (Mexican Hostest). I don't think we will see Tastykake's, So I may have to visit the east cost.

blondes_women_models_guitars_sara_jean_underwood_desktop_1920x1200_hd-wallpaper-855225.jpg

14102011womentruckdrivers.jpg

blondes_women_models_guitars_sara_jean_underwood_desktop_1920x1200_hd-wallpaper-855225.jpg

Sara jean Underwood ? Wills sister?

I have no clue, I don't keep track of models anymore. All I did was google search "women and guitars" and this photo showed up, so I used it.

Last edited:
Back