Same/Lamborghini 6ltr 2700rpm

Panther 95

Have a Same Panther 95 tractor for pulling fitted with a 6 cylinder 6ltr 3 valve engine max rpm is 2700. (Can go to 3000rpm)
Planning on putting a Holset HX55 turbo with 71mm inlet, 80mmexhaust, 28cm2 turbine housing to it. Hoping to get 45psi boost minimal.
Last year whe put a P7100 on it,made a gearbox for because Same doens't have any driveline for it. Bored the nozzle's to 0.015 my self and made return holes on the injector because Same don't use return lines.
Else they would open at 700bar(10.000PSI+),now just 180bar(2610PSI).
Whe tested it with a waterbrake at 325HP, only the PTO broke. So we don't know how much more it was :gag:
Pump is a PE6P120A320RS7428. with RQV
This year it's getting 2418455152 Flat top - performance 13mm plungers And Governer conferted to RQ.

Panther 95

Last edited:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here some pictures of her.

Panther 95

Last edited:
Now that's how you get a proper start on this forum. Nice work!

Any videos of the tractor in action?

Last edited:
Over seas pullers always interested me, always trying something new!

Here in Holland we have many European Champions.
So the level grows with that. For me it's a hobby gone to far.
Willing to ride 4 or 5 events a year as local as possible.
Called Hobbysport 3.5ton or 3500kg. They mostly have only safety rules.

Today i saw a HE551V for sale. Thinking of using that instead of the HX55.

Last edited:
What kind of pump it has originally when it has non-return nozzles ? I dont think drilling nozzles is a good idea for good spray pattern and atomization, there are better ways to do it.

What kind of pump it has originally when it has non-return nozzles ? I dont think drilling nozzles is a good idea for good spray pattern and atomization, there are better ways to do it.

It had six PFR1K90A535 bosch pumps. Couldn't find bigger plungers for it.
Only custom made for $250,- a piece and no garantie it would work.
picture.php

picture.php

The P7100 was only $125,- and the 13mm it's getting $120,- for 6 including shipping from china.
picture.php

Know drilling nozzles isn't the best thing to do, but it worked for the moment.
What would you do? I have DLLA145P849 bosch# 0433171577 nozzles.

Panther 95

You must have much bigger pants there to fit your giant balls. Drilling injectors on a mill and china 13mm P&Bs. I like you style. Watching this!

:thankyou2:
You must have much bigger pants there to fit your giant balls. Drilling injectors on a mill and china 13mm P&Bs. I like you style. Watching this!

i like (must) doing my self as much as possible.
And with tractorpulling it only runs idle a few minutes, maxed out 20-30 seconds.

Never thought I'd see a SAME tractor on here. Excellent engines. AWESOME job putting a P7100 in place of the unit pumps.

We have had a lot of good luck from our SAME air cooled engines, and the Lamborghini liquid cooled version.
Chris

Never thought I'd see a SAME tractor on here. Excellent engines. AWESOME job putting a P7100 in place of the unit pumps.

We have had a lot of good luck from our SAME air cooled engines, and the Lamborghini liquid cooled version.
Chris

Nice to hear somebody positive about SAME! What models did you have?
A Panther should have a 5cyl aircooled engine. We liked the idea of 3 valves and RISE TECHNOLIGIE Lamborghini used.

Peter

We are an AGCO dealer, and back in the 90's AGCO was using SAME for their 130hp and smaller tractors. Our models were 4650/4650, 5650/5660/5670/5680, 6670/6680/6690, 7600, 8610/8630.

3 Cylinder to 6 Cylinder models, some with unit pumps, some with some screwball injection systems.

Something like this...
latest

Chris

no helmets or rollover protection on some of those tractors. That is scary. Lol Cool videos though.

A few years ago I was running a scraper tractor at one of the local pulls and one of the tractors got a red flag in the middle of the pull and he hit the throttle and ended off and on the throttle and the wheelie bars snapped and the driver ended up under the tractor with fuel pouring down on to him. After that they made them have better rollover protection.

Thats a Same Laser.
Saidle where not officle Same dealer after 50years. And Claas dealer after 15 years. Whe could get MF, but instead the boss taked Mc Cormick

Whe must have desant wheeliebars and rolloverbar or caitsch.
Than you also need a helmet

We are an AGCO dealer, and back in the 90's AGCO was using SAME for their 130hp and smaller tractors. Our models were 4650/4650, 5650/5660/5670/5680, 6670/6680/6690, 7600, 8610/8630.

3 Cylinder to 6 Cylinder models, some with unit pumps, some with some screwball injection systems.

Something like this...
latest

Chris

Tractorpulling started for me with this beauty,it's a Same Explore 65.
Fitted a stock 4cyl turbo. made 144hp almost twice the torque.
picture.php

That is an awesome build. I love to see the ingenuity of replacing the unit injectors with the p7100. Most people would have said you couldnt do it, but its done!
That would be some good power for only 3.5ton!

Back