CR Adrenaline...with Smarty

When I beta tested the adrenaline it didnt like my truck, tps read 102% all the time. But it works great on my brothers truck. I would throw my smarty on his truck but he had to have his ecm reflashed he is missing some of his vin number. So the smarty wont load. If your ever around Gillette let me know and ill give you his phone number so you can check it out. Its a pretty sweet box. He dynoed 553 with 90 hp sticks stock pump silver 62 turbo with the quad on 7. 491 on 8. So with a pump Im sure 600s in it. This is all without messing with any of the custom tuning settings, with that said we still cant make great rail pressure even on lower settings. 23k max but Quad was supposed to be working on some new tunes. Hope this helps some

When I beta tested the adrenaline it didnt like my truck, tps read 102% all the time. But it works great on my brothers truck. I would throw my smarty on his truck but he had to have his ecm reflashed he is missing some of his vin number. So the smarty wont load. If your ever around Gillette let me know and ill give you his phone number so you can check it out. Its a pretty sweet box. He dynoed 553 with 90 hp sticks stock pump silver 62 turbo with the quad on 7. 491 on 8. So with a pump Im sure 600s in it. This is all without messing with any of the custom tuning settings, with that said we still cant make great rail pressure even on lower settings. 23k max but Quad was supposed to be working on some new tunes. Hope this helps some

I knew you had tried it. But I think most beta testers that posted a little about it have sold it. Not sure if there were issues, or the box just didnt live up, or what. I wont drop that kinda coin on something that may or may not do what I want it to. And Ive never heard any numbers from it stacked with anything, or even by itself for that matter. Except what you had posted.

Thanks for the info

Back