Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Vendor Row > Sponsor Forums > CPP Diesel
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2015, 03:55 AM   #1
duster john

Name: duster john
Title: Rookie
Member`s Gallery
Jamie-tracking info help.

need tracking info or status on order #7576 order placed on 12/14/15

the tracking number ending with #2090 was for my billet shaft which has been delivered.

John Burdine 586-222-2728

Old 12-24-2015, 11:07 AM   #2
cummins724

Name: cummins724
Title: BREAKING $HIT
Member`s Gallery
I'll forward this message to Jessica in tracking. She will be in touch soon.

Old 12-28-2015, 10:50 AM   #3
duster john

Name: duster john
Title: Rookie
Member`s Gallery
I got an email today saying the order has shipped, but it still has the same old tracking number for the part that has been delivered. These are 2 separate orders.

Old 12-28-2015, 08:15 PM   #4
cummins724

Member`s Gallery
I'll have her contact you, apparently something is screwed up in our system. We will get you fixed up. Sorry man.

Old 12-30-2015, 04:23 PM   #5
johnfak

Name: johnfak
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Same excuses I got ......
Wrong tracking
Wrong email
Then....
We were closed
Wrong pics ....

On the line waiting 15 mins .... got hung up on when someone tried to pickup ..... then redial ..... yup

We're closed

So many emails and phone calls. ....

Think Jamie or anyone at cpp pick up phone and call me ?

Nope.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Old 12-30-2015, 05:10 PM   #6
97rada

Name: 97rada
Member`s Gallery
This does seem to be a trend. Might be a decent idea to get more help before it hurts the name

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...it takes a touch of genius- and alot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

Old 12-30-2015, 05:13 PM   #7
johnfak

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97rada View Post
This does seem to be a trend. Might be a decent idea to get more help before it hurts the name
Yup.

I know Jamie's a good guy and generally makes right in end ......
But this and the other issue I had a while back ...... crazy.
Other issue didn't leave me down though ..... could afford to be delayed a few weeks.

Frustrating.

Old 12-30-2015, 08:30 PM   #8
cummins724

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnfak View Post
Yup.

I know Jamie's a good guy and generally makes right in end ......
But this and the other issue I had a while back ...... crazy.
Other issue didn't leave me down though ..... could afford to be delayed a few weeks.

Frustrating.

I took care of this today. Jessica showed me where she kept asking you for pictures of the fuel lines and you sent her a picture of your engine from front of the truck. These fuel lines are made differently and bent differently. We need pics to show us which set you have. You also sent a pic showing line size outside diameter. She asked you multiple times for a picture of the fuel lines so that we could see how they were bent. It escalated into something it shouldn't have and I do apologize. Jessica did call them today and had them next day air the line to you. Again, I am sorry it went down the way it did. I wish I could be a part of every decision in my business, but there are hundreds of orders going out and I am doing everything I can. Sorry man

Old 12-30-2015, 08:31 PM   #9
cummins724

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97rada View Post
I have hired 4 people in the last month. I'm doing everything I can to make our company run smoothly.

Old 12-30-2015, 08:35 PM   #10
97rada

Name: 97rada
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cummins724 View Post
I have hired 4 people in the last month. I'm doing everything I can to make our company run smoothly.

Constructive criticism no worries.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...it takes a touch of genius- and alot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

Old 12-30-2015, 08:44 PM   #11
STROKETHISF350

Name: STROKETHISF350
Member`s Gallery
Quote:

Well it's not working out too well for you then because I've called at least 4 times over the past 3 weeks with questions on a couple parts and intentions of ordering them. Sat on hold for 20-30 min each time before I got annoyed and hung up. Also I've ordered 3 things In the past year and it's been a headache getting them on time, even when there in stock it still takes 3 days and me calling and asking what's up with my Order for it to be shipped. While I can call xdp, jegs, summit, ect at 9am and my order go out the same day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
06 ram 3500 CCLB dually l 100% fleece injectors l ppe dual fuelers l Hamilton 188/220 l 103# valve springs l ported & oringed head l arp 425s l he 351 over 475 built by me l efi live l fass l full billet 48re built by me

Old 12-30-2015, 11:00 PM   #12
cummins724

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STROKETHISF350 View Post
Well it's not working out too well for you then because I've called at least 4 times over the past 3 weeks with questions on a couple parts and intentions of ordering them. Sat on hold for 20-30 min each time before I got annoyed and hung up. Also I've ordered 3 things In the past year and it's been a headache getting them on time, even when there in stock it still takes 3 days and me calling and asking what's up with my Order for it to be shipped. While I can call xdp, jegs, summit, ect at 9am and my order go out the same day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Again, I'm sorry about that. We have been struggling to keep up for a while now. I'm always available via email or pm on here if you can't reach me.

Old 12-31-2015, 08:27 AM   #13
johnfak

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
I took care of this today. Jessica showed me where she kept asking you for pictures of the fuel lines and you sent her a picture of your engine from front of the truck. These fuel lines are made differently and bent differently. We need pics to show us which set you have. You also sent a pic showing line size outside diameter. She asked you multiple times for a picture of the fuel lines so that we could see how they were bent. It escalated into something it shouldn't have and I do apologize. Jessica did call them today and had them next day air the line to you. Again, I am sorry it went down the way it did. I wish I could be a part of every decision in my business, but there are hundreds of orders going out and I am doing everything I can. Sorry man
Appreciate that but its the list of same excuses and appreciate if you can still call me.

The way its mentioned above ^^^ is not how it went down.
I have not ONCE been contacted by CPP trying to fix this. I have been the one chasing up and sending emails and calling and posting in forum trying to get through to you ...jamie.

Have all the screenshots you need including the 7-8 pics of lines sent on various days, 21st, 23rd, 24th, 30th and the 15min wait calls trying to get through on my phone call log ...... so on. Only part that's true above is that the 1st pic that went with order was a pic of the diameter of the line - not the bend. Lets keep it real.

Just call me.

Last edited by johnfak; 12-31-2015 at 08:36 AM.

Old 12-31-2015, 08:34 AM   #14
bd blk 12v

Name: bd blk 12v
Title: Fixen broken bulldogs
Member`s Gallery
He is very shady. I wouldnt spend a nickel with him ever again. He dodges the phone never calls back. The only way to get ahold of him is barrow different phones to call. We ordered a set of connector tubes looked like a toddler with a drimmel tool cut them open. The tubes had metal in them. Buyer beware. Hopefully you get a quaility product.

Old 12-31-2015, 10:38 AM   #15
johnfak

Member`s Gallery
Still no call and no tracking# ????

Whats going on Jamie.

Old 12-31-2015, 11:13 AM   #16
johnfak

Member`s Gallery
LoL.
So I called ........ CPP closed.

Jamie ..... cancel the order. I'll get it direct from schied ...... should have done that the 1st go around. They picked up the phone ...... real nice to me ...... will have it out same day.

Nice.

Old 12-31-2015, 11:49 AM   #17
jlbayes

Name: jlbayes
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd blk 12v View Post
He is very shady. I wouldnt spend a nickel with him ever again. He dodges the phone never calls back. The only way to get ahold of him is barrow different phones to call. We ordered a set of connector tubes looked like a toddler with a drimmel tool cut them open. The tubes had metal in them. Buyer beware. Hopefully you get a quaility product.
Definitely learn my lesson ordering from there. not worth it.

Old 12-31-2015, 11:56 AM   #18
Ram12vcummins

Name: Ram12vcummins
Member`s Gallery
Is there other threads where people have had issues or is this a new thing?

Old 12-31-2015, 11:58 AM   #19
YoungDiesel27

Name: YoungDiesel27
Title: Never Enough Time
Member`s Gallery
I had issue getting things I ordered both times I tried ordering in the past. Some better organization is definitely needed.

Old 12-31-2015, 12:20 PM   #20
johnfak

Member`s Gallery
Some package delivered at home per wife .... well see after work ....

Closed Thread