2nd annual - NADM East coast Nationals ( July 17th )......

Yea they said last year they called all of their help in and we still gave them their biggest night in adult beverage sales.

lol

I'm guessing after Anthony's vacation, he likely won't be a problem this time LOL

I know we were lucky to even get seated last year.... the place is pretty popular.

I think you all were to blame lmao!

I went by your tables and what were those beers in a large tube (3-4 ft high)with a spicket at the bottom? You guys were under the table turning on the spicket and drinking - geeezzzz!

Glad you had the night to sleep it off:hehe::hehe::hehe:

I'm guessing after Anthony's vacation, he likely won't be a problem this time LOL

I know we were lucky to even get seated last year.... the place is pretty popular.

HAHA YES YES

Yes it is pretty popular... Here at the Scranton (actually its Dickson City) store we have truck night on Thursdays that draws a crowd at times

I think you all were to blame lmao!

I went by your tables and what were those beers in a large tube (3-4 ft high)with a spicket at the bottom? You guys were under the table turning on the spicket and drinking - geeezzzz!

Glad you had the night to sleep it off:hehe::hehe::hehe:

It's called a "Lube Tube" :Cheer::Cheer::Cheer::Cheer::Cheer::Cheer:

A bunch of us, including the New England gang and I believe the Garofalo Enterprises Group, along with the one and only Big Angry will be staying here: http://patriotinn.com/ . We were here last year, I stay here every year for the 4-wheel Jamboree in Bloomsburg. It is a very clean hotel with GOOD WATER PRESSURE AND VERY HOT WATER . Right Ted ? :hehe::hehe:

Stay tuned for an after the race / pull event on Sunday, ill try to post it up tonight.

Rob

A bunch of us, including the New England gang and I believe the Garofalo Enterprises Group, along with the one and only Big Angry will be staying here: http://patriotinn.com/ . We were here last year, I stay here every year for the 4-wheel Jamboree in Bloomsburg. It is a very clean hotel with GOOD WATER PRESSURE AND VERY HOT WATER . Right Ted ? :hehe::hehe:

Stay tuned for an after the race / pull event on Sunday, ill try to post it up tonight.

Rob
I Booked tonight, with not many rooms left!!!

Just got back from PA planning for the A&A NADM East Coast Nationals with some exciting news!

Everyone start saving their pennies & dollars - A&A/Keystone will be featuring a PERFORMANCE ALLEY TENT that will be 100 foot full of bargains with prices lower than retail and on some products lower than wholesale!!!

Open to all dealers, spectators, competitors and even an additional discount for all NADM MEMBERS!

Last year we had over 30 vendors represented and this year it will be more!

A&A will also have a BLOWOUT SECTION for truck accessory items!

Grilles, covers, wheels, tires, turbos, gauges, - a listing with some examples will be posted soon!:clap::clap::clap:

What do we need to do to become a NADM member- do we sign up at an event, or do we have to do it before we arrive at an event? THANKS Steven

Back