airdog 200+

jsf350

looking for either a raptor or airdog---- your site is pretty confusing

there is the superdog and........

I need a flow of at least 200ph

let me knowwhat u have and prices/ any sales?

its replacing my loud FASS-:poke::hehe:
Joel

don't know how much hp you have or are looking for that would need 200+ but, their new Airdog II is 165gph. It can supply that at a pretty low psi too with hardly any noise.

My truck is a bit over 700hp and I barely drop the gauge with it.

don't know how much hp you have or are looking for that would need 200+ but, their new Airdog II is 165gph. It can supply that at a pretty low psi too with hardly any noise.

My truck is a bit over 700hp and I barely drop the gauge with it.

I will be any where from 700- 900..... I have a FASS 150 now and it was suggested to go to to a Fass 200 or equivelint as it couldnt keep up with the other guys trucks with similiar mods.

Evidently the Superdog is only for low pressure (5 psi). They are supposed to have an AirDog 240/180 coming out sometime. I was told about it over a year ago, but haven't seen it yet. They couldn't believe when i made a 150 run out of fuel on fuel only.

Thanks Ty- I will look into the 165 price vs the 250.... I HATE spending money twice- as my old parts only have 2,000 miles on them

Evidently the Superdog is only for low pressure (5 psi). They are supposed to have an AirDog 240/180 coming out sometime. I was told about it over a year ago, but haven't seen it yet. They couldn't believe when i made a 150 run out of fuel on fuel only.

yeah but, weren't you pushing 1000hp on that fuel only ? They do have the 240 but, it's kinda loud. They mostly sell them for chassis trucks

Ya Eric always has to be a big shot and show us he can draw it down :hehe: Ill go ahead and tell you, the website.....:bang Info off of there is extremely out dated. It is almost done and ready to release. I saw the new one the other day and it looks great. Superdog 250, doesn't exist. It was a low pressure unit they used on some dump trucks and things before I was here. It no longer is sold. We do have the AirDog II 200 available now. I personally use the DF200 because I prefer the bigger filters on my set up.

Ya Eric always has to be a big shot and show us he can draw it down :hehe: Ill go ahead and tell you, the website.....:bang Info off of there is extremely out dated. It is almost done and ready to release. I saw the new one the other day and it looks great. Superdog 250, doesn't exist. It was a low pressure unit they used on some dump trucks and things before I was here. It no longer is sold. We do have the AirDog II 200 available now. I personally use the DF200 because I prefer the bigger filters on my set up.

What is the DF200?

Yeah I couldnt believe the website....... I was at the local garage and we had the "new updated" price list and the website up at the same time and everything was different.

Ya Eric always has to be a big shot and show us he can draw it down :hehe:

Ah come on Anthony.... :poke: I'll have a new test motor for your new pumps pretty soon. You going to send me one and see how it holds up? The two 150s work flawless though. I really liked that setup. Excuse me while i still hold 40 psi with over 1100 on fuel... :hehe:

I will be any where from 700- 900..... I have a FASS 150 now and it was suggested to go to to a Fass 200 or equivelint as it couldnt keep up with the other guys trucks with similiar mods.

Im around roughly 650hp and mine drops from 15psi to 10psi on hard runs and mine is loud, Ive gone over it numberous times, and have had a shop look for leaks, air leaks, ect. and nothing. So take that for what its worth.

Im around roughly 650hp and mine drops from 15psi to 10psi on hard runs and mine is loud, Ive gone over it numberous times, and have had a shop look for leaks, air leaks, ect. and nothing. So take that for what its worth.

90% of the time they are pulling air. We now have a unit that is clear. So if you are at a show and we are there. Stop by and see the unit. We will show you air entering the system and the noise it makes. Most any noise that isn't mechanical (metal to metal) is air.

What is the DF200?

Yeah I couldnt believe the website....... I was at the local garage and we had the "new updated" price list and the website up at the same time and everything was different.

The DF200 is what you need. I have used a Raptor150 and ran out of fuel pressure and now have a DF200 on the way. Can't wait to get it on and get back to the track!

He must be making some serious HP if he has to have that. I believe Eric made around 950 before having to upgrade to 2 pumps didn't you?

90% of the time they are pulling air. We now have a unit that is clear. So if you are at a show and we are there. Stop by and see the unit. We will show you air entering the system and the noise it makes. Most any noise that isn't mechanical (metal to metal) is air.

So where is the air normally coming in from? I wont be able to make an event till next year, unforunately, and am not going to wait that long.

the air is just a common part of diesel. diesel tends to foam up more than gas therefor it will create more air bubbles.

when the system catches these air bubbles it starts to girgel, it's almost sounds like it's hesitating.

oh and sweet avatar ant!

He must be making some serious HP if he has to have that. I believe Eric made around 950 before having to upgrade to 2 pumps didn't you?

At 850-875 is was dropping pretty hard (from 40 to 4-5). At 950, it would almost take the gauge to 0. It was kinda funny. I had my some gauges in the dash under the radio. When i was on the dyno, all the gauges were increasing and that one would fall as fast as the boost rose.

At 850-875 is was dropping pretty hard (from 40 to 4-5). At 950, it would almost take the gauge to 0. It was kinda funny. I had my some gauges in the dash under the radio. When i was on the dyno, all the gauges were increasing and that one would fall as fast as the boost rose.

What size pump/pumps were you running?

The setup was: Flux 5s, Smarty, TST, EZ, Dual stock dodge cp3s, and an Airdog 150 set to 40 psi. I ended up putting two 150s on the truck and then never ran out of fuel, even when i went bigger. That setup put me at 989 on #2. Flux 7.5s, Smarty, TST, EZ, stage 2 & 3 pumps put me up to 1,138 on #2.

Back