Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Vendor Row > Sponsor Forums > CPP Diesel
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 09:57 PM   #1
cummins724

Name: cummins724
Title: BREAKING $HIT
Member`s Gallery
Injector cores...Please Read

We are getting low on cores. Although we allow 30 days for core returns, we ask that you guys return them as quickly as possible. We have a few sets approaching 60 days & I can't get a responce by phone or email. Please be sure to place a note in the box with your info so that we can mark your account accordingly. Thanks guys

Old 01-10-2011, 04:18 PM   #2
some 98 cummins

Name: some 98 cummins
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
hey Jamie i have a set of stock cores if you need them ill send them to you...i am wanting to try a set of your 7x12 SAC injectors but i dont have enough air or cash to support them yet. hopefully by spring i will have my hybrid over an s475. let me know.

rory
98.5 QCLB, 180 p-pump tuned by Goff. Colt stg 2. 3 piece manifold. HTT 35/40. AirDog I with 40psi spring. Diesel Dynamics injectors. Built tranny with tripple disk, billet input, output and basket. 3.55 gears with 35" tires, soon to be 4.11's
429 uncorrected @ Gillett

Old 01-10-2011, 05:41 PM   #3
cummins724

Member`s Gallery
PM sent

Old 01-10-2011, 05:55 PM   #4
some 98 cummins

Name: some 98 cummins
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cummins724 View Post
PM sent
responded
98.5 QCLB, 180 p-pump tuned by Goff. Colt stg 2. 3 piece manifold. HTT 35/40. AirDog I with 40psi spring. Diesel Dynamics injectors. Built tranny with tripple disk, billet input, output and basket. 3.55 gears with 35" tires, soon to be 4.11's
429 uncorrected @ Gillett

Old 01-10-2011, 06:31 PM   #5
Snedge

Name: Snedge
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Hey Jamie. I prolly don't need to tell you this but... Make sure you charge the cores upfront. The turn around is way better that way. I tried trusting for a while, but even the best men get busy sometimes and stuff falls through the cracks.

Old 01-10-2011, 07:07 PM   #6
cummins724

Member`s Gallery
I'm realizing that Jeff. lol Fortunately, it is working out well thus far, only a few sets floating around that haven't found their way home yet. I only posted this thread as a reminder to my customers. It has drawn attention though, lots of sets showed up this week. lol

Closed Thread