Turbo quote advice 12v

sswing

I am looking for a turbo. What do u think will work. It's my daily driver and I have a 05 3500 if I want to tow heavy this is my play truck. Hp goal 500 ish trying to keep it cool dependable as possible (single only). For daily driver I mean have fun on the way to firehouse and then the next morning funn going home. And if I'm picking up groceries I'm might try to start something with a ford passing by.

Setup : 96 2wd 3500 LSD 3.54. Suncoast fully built auto trans. Billet shafts laser cut delivery valves gutted afc Mac plug 21* timing arp head studs sdx 5 x.014 injectors 60lb valve springs Air intake 4 inch exhUst.

I plan on getting exhaust manifold and cam installed so pls keep that in mind.

I wanted to hear ure thoughts on a 62/68/14. 63/68/14. Or if u do anything with a 64. That I haven't heard about. I don't want the truck to be a pig with spool up. But im not expecting it to be stock either

Ditch the lazer cuts.... And that is not nearly enough turbo for the fuel you have you will need atleast a 66 or set of twins.

Yeah I was kind of thinking about replacing the lazer cuts. But I think 64 is the max I'm willing to go size wise (due to street manners) unless convinced otherwise. I have no idea what will work on the truck with the amount of fuel I have. If I can spool a 66 and thats the best thing for my current setup than that is what I will purchase. Hp goal listed was a guess on my part. I just want something that will work best for my situation and clean things up.

Back