2007 compounds kit

dieselbeef

dick doggin
i just wanna buy a good kit from someone with all the crap...just buy a bolt on setup for a tow pig..if i get this other truck tues im gonna wanna do this over the summer...strictly a truck for pulling hay and towing the toy hauler so the 02 can get a little rest lol

i dont wanna assenble one or build piping and shit..just want a bolt on and be done..run down the road...

bd? ii? ...ad good luck messing with the bd stuff yrs ago and thier kits are proven and inexpensive

trlr is a 15000 lb brick bumper pull work and play...its a drag..

Obviously, you'll need the truck first.
I would go with the Smarty touch if you want gauges to look at.

lol..pick it up tues...6.7..said its all stock..gonna delete it asap..then i need whatever tune or what it takes to get it straight codewise or whatever..new crap to learn..oh boy.bitch aint got no 800$ payment tho and ins is cheap

smarty has been good to me..esp mr wagner and you jeff..so..that has a display to moniter crap..perfect...

delete kit a delete kit

i wanna change the title..cant edit it..

Does ats still do cast hot pipes? I always thought that would work well. I had an a3/a5 kit years ago but I never put it on.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

There are some options around to get what your wanting done asap. Also the old factory stuff that you'll take off, the 07.5-12 exhaust is worth quite a bit in scrap.

the guys an otr driver so he wil be home monday..ill get it tues if its all it should be..pics comin...gonna be hugely disappointed if its a pos

Go to 300/400 compounds, put the he351 on the boys truck.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I'd go with a kit that keeps the stock charger.

The factory exhaust brake is nice, especially with a good tune.

The stock turbo has enough power with the tune to chew through a semi built 68rfe.. start small on it, delete the stuff, tune the trans, add bd protect68 kit to it. You'll love that exhaust brake if it's a tow pig.

The stock turbo has enough power with the tune to chew through a semi built 68rfe.. start small on it, delete the stuff, tune the trans, add bd protect68 kit to it. You'll love that exhaust brake if it's a tow pig.

This is my thought. Perform all the basic modifications and see how you like the truck.
But first, buy the truck.

This is my thought. Perform all the basic modifications and see how you like the truck.
But first, buy the truck.

looking to see what kinda silly mods can be done..compounds really wasnt the first option...probly a smarty touch or edge for guages..then a trans kit....then ill move on to more powa....if i needs it

The raceme ultra will shut off the sensors. Smarty won't any more. I think there is some user adjustability so you can get it to run fairly decent.

Back