Bigger Injectors

Mopar Man

I am building a new motor for my truck. It will have everything in my sig with the addition of a cam, some head work, & be ballanced. I am thinking of going to a little bit bigger injector than the 120's that are in there now. I am thinking of a set of 150's or so. I belive that is the Mach 4's. My question is how much hotter will the 150's run than my EDM'd 120's & would it be worth it. Also what is the best price I can get them for? TIA

Man id go with formula one injectors go with 150hp u will love them i just put new long block in my 99 cummins wit SB dual disk tst competition box, smarty and 150hp injectors and not much hangs with me

Im now thinking of going with a set of Mach 5's. Its ether going to be the Mach 4's or 5's. I just have not decided witch ones yet.

since you are doing some head work, I strongly suggest bronze vaive guides, and also get it machined to accept the new top hat style valve stem seal. The old push on stem seals are being obsoleted per Cummins.

I would not expect a M4 to run hotter than your current sticks.

go with mach 5's. I run enlarged mach 7's and they smoke/haze less then my 150HP Jammer 5 injectors did.

Lavon

Back