Southern Truck Shootout - South GA

I won't be able to make it. I have the final points race and it is double points. As long as I show I'll win but if I don't I would loose first. Besides my twins may not be done by then.

I'll be there with aunt jemima and I think RJP is coming out too with his mega... Dan Hair (Yoda) was going to run this race but... his CP3 exploded and is still down for heart surgery

Headed out in the morning. Gonna stop at DTS and throw a fresh trans in her on the way. See you guys on Sat!

Yay for breaking my input shaft on the 2nd run of test & tune and riding back in my truck while it rides on the trailer because there's no room in the tow truck yayyyy... I should be drinking

Krazeeun- Man I hate that happened! I know how ya feel My 12v cracked the timing cover!! but u have a great looking truck mann!

thanks rdix! good luck getting that thing fixed... I'm already back to the coast about an hour from... been staring at this since we left

bb9ffea4.jpg

Krazeeun- Man I hate that happened! I know how ya feel My 12v cracked the timing cover!! but u have a great looking truck mann!

Tyler! Quit loggin in on my name, I dun told you to get your own screen name.:doh:

Yes, yes... It was a good turn out. A few breakages, but we all had a blast.

Last edited:
Back