09 CSS Schedule

redneckrebel

Full Pull
The 09 schedule is up

http://csspulling.com/schedule.html

I saw this posted somewhere, but not sure where, So here it is again by it self.
I E-mailed PTPA and asked what they ment by Local Stock.
Here is the exact quote I received back

"Local stocks are trucks that are street legal with no modifications. You
drive them to the pull, you drive them home. No trailers."

I am still not sure about trucks with mods. we drive to the event and hopefuly home.
Plymouth, Local Stock
Santa Roas, No Local Stock

i won't be.. work hasn't even started on teh puller yet and i'm sure it will be june before i'm ready.

Jlibert- I feel for ya man, just take a few tum's now;).

Hey Nick, How many weights to make 8K? I've only got six!

i would think 7 100lb weights would be more than enough. especially if your weight bar is heavy and you've got tools, etc. i the back. when my truck was a DD it only needed 6 to make weight. but my truck has always been heavy. just throw the weights in the back and run by a truck scale and see where you fall.

Jlibert- I feel for ya man, just take a few tum's now;).

Hey Nick, How many weights to make 8K? I've only got six!

Thanks, I should be under weight with six then. With the stock front diff., does it really matter what side the weight is on?

the dually back together now but we waited on parts, then we waited on the machine shop, then they got busy..now its at the body shop so hopefully next week Bryan will deliver it and i will actually be able to start working on the pull truck... the funny thing is back in sept. my plan was to be drag racing new year's day.. guess that's what i get for makin a plan:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

actually i think joel might bring his trailer down next week and come pick it up. that will help speed things up.

speaking of parts how's BBD comin?

Let me guess.....um waiting on parts !!!!!

BBD

Sounds like a long drawn out process Nick :bang

I am waiting on a intake plate and the pistons from Aries, everything else is in but hey I don't leave for another three weeks so I am not realy waiting on them yet :)

Hope you get the tow rig back soon and get to work on the pulling rig Nick.

BBD

Back