tune questions

05strokinfx4

what hp tunes are the tuners writing for stock trucks. and how do u like them. i just wont to get the spade tuner and buy tunes. all i wont is 450-500hp safely,

Most have tunes in the upper 400hp ranges. Spade tuner?? Are you referring to the Autocal??

I sell tunes for stock trucks, but they need to have a upgraded transmission.

ill be getting a triple disc converter and a built valve body with my tax money, and cumminstuner.com has the spade tuner, pretty much a newer version of the autocal

Spade is AutoCal with Nick's custom labels - they look pretty good! Over the coming year I expect we'll talk less about AutoCal and more about the rebranded products given AutoCal is just a 'piece of hardware' to deliver a very important service.

Cheers
Cindy

Nick isn't the only one. There are plenty of diesel and gas tuners that have rebranded AutoCal.

It's not like Superchips and SCT at all. EFILive doesn't sell tunes, and we don't offer tuning advice, we sell Custom Tuning software and provide software support.

Many of our professional tuner customers expressed problems with mail order tuning - cost of ECM's, it was hard to dial in a customer remotely, fine tuning was based off a customer trying to explain the problem (ie no data logs), time frames for sending/receiving mail, customer doesn't keep a code clearer or have the ability to return the vehicle to stock etc, etc.

Simply put, AutoCal eliminates those issues. The handheld market just grew significantly. Master tuners now don't need to be master software and hardware developers as well.

Cheers
Cindy

Yeah Spade is just a fancy name for ones custom tuned Autocal. We're working on our own as well. What it is is you tell us your trucks Vin #, tire size and list of mods. Then supply the list of tunes you want. We make them up and put them onto the Autocal. You'll then use it on your truck just like a normal programmer except these are the tunes that you requested made for your truck instead of settling for what everyone else has and what was given to you. It also allows you to data log your truck like the pros and send logs to your tuner for inspection. Tune changes and tweaks can be emailed to the customer and be put on the Autocal from the customers computer. Hope this gives you a better idea and options as far and this line of tuning goes.

Yes it is an EFILive product, but it's not something an end user would purchase from us.

First our minimum buy is 5 units, second you need a FlashScan V2 to program the AutoCals, thirdly we don't tune or offer tuning support. The product is clearly aimed at Professional Tuners as a method of delivery for their tunes to their customers.

Cheers
Cindy

EFILive AutoCal Level 1 Street Cummins

Different levels available. Customers have been very happy with this product over the last few months. Cheaper and easy to use. Only draw back is that you can't tune yourself. But tunes are custom made to your trucks needs, and as stated new versions can be emailed back and forth along with datalogs.

Last edited:
Back