Confirmed by TS Performance

UNBROKEN

Ezekiel 25:17
I think everybody knew it would happen but Dennis confirmed the Super Stock class will run at TS Outlaw 10

Build em boys...there WILL be a place to run em.

Last edited:
I'm proud to say I was standing there when this was announced. With a little luck, I'll be at TS when they run.

The rules will have a minor change. No the payouts won't be the same. The entry fee would have to be $1000.00 to keep the payouts the same. We are excited to help this class grow. These 2.6 trucks will also run at the Scheid Diesel Extravaganza in 2011..

The rules will have a minor change. No the payouts won't be the same. The entry fee would have to be $1000.00 to keep the payouts the same. We are excited to help this class grow. These 2.6 trucks will also run at the Scheid Diesel Extravaganza in 2011..

Besides the payout, what will the minor change be?

The Danco Transmission will be allowed. That is the only change that I will make from the current rules.

You switching classes Dennis, or did you build another truck for Pro Street? Am I to assume that all other aftermarket transmissions are going to be welcome as well.

Last edited:
You switching classes Dennis, or did you build another truck for Pro Street? Am I to assume that all other aftermarket transmissions are going to be welcome as well.

At this point I don't see where the addition of the other aftermarket transmission would be an advantage. You will still be limited by the turbo and no additional power adders.

At this point I don't see where the addition of the other aftermarket transmission would be an advantage. You will still be limited by the turbo and no additional power adders.

So are you saying that a Lenco truck could enter? A certain MBRP truck might have to gain some weight ;)

So are you saying that a Lenco truck could enter? A certain MBRP truck might have to gain some weight ;)

As long as that certain Lenco truck weighs 6,000 pounds and uses a 2.6 turbo. That certain Lenco truck would no advantage at that point. I think it is a great idea for you to do that, we need guys thinking like that to help the class grow.

Back