Southern Diesel Outlaw Racing Series

wrongway

Just wanted to put a little something up for my race coming up in Feb. Race dates are set at Feb. 24th and 25th in Bradenton Fl. I will be putting some fresh info up soon. Super Stock will be ran again this year with a few minor changes, and I intend to run all diesel classes at this event. From Top Diesel, Pro Stock, Pro Street, a 12.0 class and ET. Stay tuned for more info, and mods feel free to move this wherever you think it needs to be. The emphasis at this race will be on all diesel classes and not just Super Stock. Info and links to follow. Let the countdown to Bradenton begin...:rockwoot: Gary

OK, already almost gave Will a heart attack!!! LMAO No changes at all for the Super Stock class. The change that I was speaking of is the emphasis at the next race will not be Super Stock. Entry fee for Super Stock only is still going to be $500.00 with all of that money going to fund that class only. So, if ya'll want a 50K race I'll need 100 trucks! There are absolutely NO rule changes from last year. The same EXACT rules will be used again just in case anyone else was building a truck specifically for the Super Stock class. I will have some really nice surprises for everyone that attends as I have been working towards this race all year. Bring it on!

Also, if anyone is interested in maybe helping to sponsor a class, or a lane, or anything at all to help make this race a success feel free to either call or PM me. Thanks

same weekend as Swamp Cabbage at RYC, didn't know if you knew that already?

No sir, I had talked to Opie the other night about trying to coordinate schedules...Damnit, not what I wanted to hear. I had announced the dates for the race a few months ago hoping to avoid that. Oh well, too late now I guess. Thanks for letting me know though. Gary

Gary it is almost impossible not to get paired with a mud event here they are almost every weekend it seems!

Would love to attend this event too bad it halfway around the planet. On the outside chance I win the lottery what is the entry fee for the other classes??

Would love to attend this event too bad it halfway around the planet. On the outside chance I win the lottery what is the entry fee for the other classes??

I'm working with the track on that as I only have one race under my belt as far as promoting one. It will be inline with any of the other Outlaw events I'm sure. All of the guys that run Super Stock like the idea of a $500.00 entry fee so they can run for a big pot. We are trying to get a pretty good idea as to how many racers and spectators are going to show up this time. So, how many people do you think that by the time Feb. rolls around will be ready for some sweet WARM weather? Do NOT bring any SNOW with you to this event!!! Gary

Had such a good time last year that I moved closer to the track. Gary -- I'm only 15-20 min away and would be happy to help out any way I can.

Danny -- I'll bring the Jack this year.

Back