Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Entrance Gate- Welcome to Competition Diesel > Competition Events and Get-Togethers
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2018, 12:35 AM   #61
JQmile

Name: JQmile
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Forget the popcorn, this thread needs an "eating pizza" emoji........it's funny how easy it is to make more than 1,000rwhp from a 6.0L after Jesse Warren put down his big numbers...I'll be curious to see how those horsepower guesstimates shake out, especially up in altitude. I still remember 2007 when Micheal Tomac went 11.55 at 122 and made 750rwhp to win it. How times have changed.

Old 02-05-2018, 06:04 AM   #62
TheBac

Name: TheBac
Title: UPS guy
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JQmile View Post
Forget the popcorn, this thread needs an "eating pizza" emoji........it's funny how easy it is to make more than 1,000rwhp from a 6.0L after Jesse Warren put down his big numbers...I'll be curious to see how those horsepower guesstimates shake out, especially up in altitude. I still remember 2007 when Micheal Tomac went 11.55 at 122 and made 750rwhp to win it. How times have changed.
...and in a lot of ways not necessarily for the better.

Good luck to those CompD guys who get in. I dont subscribe to those magazines (no redeeming value), otherwise I'd vote for Coker and Shakey.

2017 Buick Regal 2.0T -- the DD

Old 02-07-2018, 09:17 PM   #63
okie18

Name: okie18
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmega3500 View Post
Holy $hit!

Haven't even read it yet, but felt like I needed to take a downer and grab a snack just to be a ble to focus on the "paragraph"!

Thought it was a word search puzzle first since it was such a square shaped
I put spaces in, tapatalk took them out I guess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rucummins View Post
Damn dude. While I figured there would be a story behind it, I sure as hell wasn't expecting that
I wouldn't expect anyone to. I've got just about as many stories as he does lies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by imelmo View Post
Just to be sure, you're talking about Vinnie Hobart and Hobart Performance Engineering correct?

Yep. The nitrous huffing nut case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4dually View Post
Damn, Jace. I knew things were bad and that he was mental, but I didn’t know it was that bad. What a cluster cluck.
Yeah.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90dodge View Post
My first post in a hell of a long time. All I got to say is: Well done Jace. I'm glad you finally brought this to public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Figured it was about time to return the favor before dpc so a few more people could laugh at him.

Just a little FYI. Pretty sure all the good parts on the van are off a guys truck that he royally fukked over. He came in and wanted a t4 kit with a 363 sxe since his up pipes were blown iirc. He had drove another customers truck and loved the way it drove. He left with a 369 from another customers truck installed because dumbazz couldn't wait until the 63 came in the next day. Had to get that 69 on and post it to all social media to stroke that ego. The guy makes it like 3 days and the stock trans is cooked. A month later the built trans is finally in. The guy makes it maybe a week, comes in with bent rods. He's pissed and ready to kill dumbazz. Dumbazz sweet talks him into going all out. Wagler rods, pistons, all kinds of sh1t. Dumbazz makes this the first engine he's ever built in house since I ordered all the mic's, bore gauges etc before I left. Only one problem with that, he can't read a mic I'm told but he blue printed the engine 4 times... Guy gets his truck back and it runs like absolute dogsh1t, puking coolant everywhere. He's told that's normal, all the 6.0 race trucks do it so he shouldn't worry. He leaves the truck at the shop and tells dumbazz to fix it or he's suing after spending 18k. Dumbazz doesn't fix it, says he'll buy the truck if he doesn't sue him instead. The guy is so disgusted with how it drives he just wants it gone. Two months later he finally buys it and a 30' gooseneck trailer for 24k. I have no clue why the trailer was thrown in. He conned the guy out of a truck basically since he had dropped 18k on it at the shop already. Dumbazz gets on bookface and brags about buying the cheapest truck and trailer ever. Guy calls him out on it and proceeds to get blocked and all comments deleted about the fukkery. He buys a 4th gen cummins and lives happily ever after lol.

Fast forward a month maybe and dumbazz blows the trans out of the truck. Fixes that eventually and then all the main bearings decided to spin. But he blue printed the engine 4 times!!! That engine gets parted out and all the goodies went into the van. Which he had to buy to drive when he blew the trans....

Another bit of info. When the customer first came to us, his name got mentioned at RCD during a parts run. They said to be careful with him because he was like a kid in a candy store. He was and that got taken full advantage of by dumbazz. Whenever the shop needed money for other people's parts he was called and told we need more money for your parts. He came running with whatever dumbazz asked for. Fukked over is a severe understatement.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Old 02-08-2018, 06:05 AM   #64
rucummins

Name: rucummins
Member`s Gallery
Wow! And that was his ongoing business practice... You made the right decision getting out, even if you did lose some of your property

Old 02-08-2018, 07:13 AM   #65
4x4dually

Name: 4x4dually
Title: Moderator
Member`s Gallery
Not one reply.....and I can't even find the post now. Posted yesterday.

Troll level : Fail

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: png IMG_3516[1].PNG (122.4 KB, 0 views)

Old 02-08-2018, 08:37 PM   #66
okie18

Name: okie18
Member`s Gallery
He likes posting things to make him look good. He tries to troll but he ends up trolling himself in the long run.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Old 02-28-2018, 09:23 AM   #67
Red Sleeper

Name: Red Sleeper
Member`s Gallery
2018 Diesel Power Challenge Voting Edition

So who’s who on the ballot? I see Trevor and Marcus from CompD are in there. Who else?

If the feller from Alaska gets voted in, he’s going to have one hell of a drive down.
'91 Cummins w350 5spd

Closed Thread