6.7 cp3 and d max cp3

JOESHTRDDSL

Nothing Special
Is there any difference in the 2 cp3's? I was lookin at a 6.7 cp3 and it looks just like a d max one. Are the fuel connections in the same place?

Thanks, Joe

I'm definately interested in this thread! I wanna try a stage III cp3, 80hp stix, and a 66! After that, I wanna cool it down, and try too go fast in a 1/4! I know it won't be that fast, but it's what I wanna do! Everyone says the 6.7 is junk, so I gotta find out on my own!

I am running dual cp3s.. dmax on top and 6.7 on the bottom.. the 6.7 pump works fine as long as u run an aftermarket lift pump straight to the back of the 6.7 pump. I am happy with both my pumps.

The 6.7 pump design is based upon the "New" duramax pump, interanls and all.
The 6.7 will work on the 5.9 with a small tweak on the high pressure feed line to the rail. As to over all fuel flow, in stock form they flow a bit more but if you put on a Arson 3 or our DIY kit then all the pumps flow the same. As long as that pump is in good condition!

John

The 6.7 pump design is based upon the "New" duramax pump, interanls and all.
The 6.7 will work on the 5.9 with a small tweak on the high pressure feed line to the rail. As to over all fuel flow, in stock form they flow a bit more but if you put on a Arson 3 or our DIY kit then all the pumps flow the same. As long as that pump is in good condition!

John

Thanks for the replies. What I am wondering is are the fuel inlet and outlets in the same spot? Will the 6.7 cp3 work in place of a d max pump on a dual cp3 setup? I have a kit setup to run a d max pump and I have a 6.7 pump.

Joe

Thanks for the replies. What I am wondering is are the fuel inlet and outlets in the same spot? Will the 6.7 cp3 work in place of a d max pump on a dual cp3 setup? I have a kit setup to run a d max pump and I have a 6.7 pump.

Joe

The outlet fittings are the same size but ARE in a different place. If your dual CP3 kit is set-up for a Dmax pump up top, then due to the high pressure line to the rail for that kit you will have to use a Dmax pump.

John

Back