March Texas Diesel Shootout - March 11th

gitchesum

Due to another event scheduled at RPR the first weekend of March, the 1st Texas Diesel Shootout of 2011 will take place on March 11th.

This will also be the first race of the Texas Diesel Shootout heads up points series. So you guys want to make sure to have the trucks together to come out and start earning points towards the $2000 payout at the end of the season.

As usual, we will still be running the "pick em" race to win one of those great looking Texas Diesel Shootout trophies. Remember, with the changes to that race, anyone could have an opportunity to win.

Hope this cold weather clears out and we have some nice cool evenings for some good racing.

See everyone there.

:rockwoot:

Quick question though. Do the points follow the driver or the truck? Just curious since it's pretty unlikely that the Ford will be done by then.

That has yet to be determined. I'll post up as soon as we get all the final details worked out.

Thanks for bringing that up though.

Correct.

The regular schedule for the Texas Diesel Shootout is the first Friday of the month at Royal Purple Raceway(formerly Houston Raceway Park) during Street Legal Racing Fridays.

When another event is planned for that night, we will typically move the TDS to the next available scheduled Legal Street Racing Friday.

I can't wait to see what Max, Eric, Scott and Chris have to show us.
If I missed anyone, sorry.

This year is gunna be Goooooddddddd
:tree:

Also, looking forward to seeing what the Snow Princess will be up too.....
Turn on the bottle cockshucker.....:shake:

I can't wait to see what Max, Eric, Scott and Chris have to show us.
If I missed anyone, sorry.

This year is gunna be Goooooddddddd
:tree:

Also, looking forward to seeing what the Snow Princess will be up too.....
Turn on the bottle cockshucker.....:shake:

Here's a little some thing going under the hood of Eric's little truck
imagejpeg_2_4.jpg
[/IMG]
imagejpeg_2_.jpg
[/IMG]
And a little something extra to bring
DSCN0524.jpg
[/IMG]

Should be a fun year.

Last edited:
Kick ass! Man you guys made them welds disappear. Can't see.if you hit both compressor housings in red or not.

Back