July Race - July 8th

gitchesum

I thought it would be a good idea to push it back a week due to the July 4th holiday and a lot of people may be out of town.

Any pro-street guys gonna come out and give Max a run for the money?

I will have to see I might be going to the Amarillo race going on the 9th. It is much more likely to make it out for the TDS though.

I'll run yall on my bike....... :D

0b495f59.jpg

Last edited:
Hell it seems I can't get down the track any more with out hearing a POP!:bang

I hope we have sorted out the weak links so I can start worrying about getting my ET's down instead of trying to get the tranny to stay together. At least I now have a Input shaft I have some faith in and a billet Int shaft now.

I hope we have sorted out the weak links so I can start worrying about getting my ET's down instead of trying to get the tranny to stay together.

Welcome to ProStreet

I hope we have sorted out the weak links so I can start worrying about getting my ET's down instead of trying to get the tranny to stay together.

Welcome to ProStreet

You mean you can't just throw together a "budget beater" and expect it to be competitive and reliable???? LOL

I heard he scattered the motor at Indy

UMMMM no it never went to Indy. I was there to Help John Robinson with his car. Deranged was in the garage all weekend. July 2-9 I will be in the Bahamas on a well deserved vacation. If Richard wants to take it down there it might make it, but I will be on a boat.

UMMMM no it never went to Indy. I was there to Help John Robinson with his car. Deranged was in the garage all weekend. July 2-9 I will be in the Bahamas on a well deserved vacation. If Richard wants to take it down there it might make it, but I will be on a boat.

Oops, sorry. I was confused by your facebook post.
John must have hurt his motor?

Have fun on your vacation, I wish I was going too.

Well I got another grudge race setup with that same Mustang except this time for money with nitrous lol. I got him last time by about a foot no more.

My mom and step dad are bringing out the motor home again with some other friends and family. Maybe we will bring the pit and BBQ or something?????

Spoke with Zach today and looks like I may have a cam sometime next week so hopefully we will have it back together and ready for some testing by then.

Looks like cams are in and will be shipping by the end of the week so its looking like we might be able to make it!

Back