Seat covers

mfsuper90

300ft is all I need
What all do you guys use for seat covers? Looking for something that fits decent, but that I can still throw in the washing machine to clean up.

Trying to keep my interior nice, while still be able to hop in and out while I’m dirty
Application is ‘14 ram crew cab

Thanks

I use these in my trucks. They are just like sitting on a towel, except they have a nice sewn in head rest loop. Which keeps the cover from falling down while climbing in and out. You can get them with different manufacture logos in the back. They don’t fit tight, just lay over the seat and easy to remove.

f6f598db9990ec1fac3126e9436f0ae2.png

I’ve also purchased from this company. Their stuff fits like a glove and of good quality. You can request fabric samples before placing your order. Down side is it’s not easily removable. But damn the fit is good.
Custom Truck and Car Seat Covers | Precision Fit

I’ve never heard of tiger tough, but I’ll look into them.
I’ve been eyeballing the covercraft, but was turned off by the price. That’s why I asked, I don’t mind paying for a quality product, but don’t want to fork out $400 on covers that aren’t good.

Thanks for the replies

I have emailed back a forth and received samples from tiger tough. Looks like good material, and seem to be really nice to deal with. Roughly the same price as covercraft

I can snap a few photos of the tiger tough covers in my 01 if you’d like.

The only thing i dont like is the center console cover, its one piece and prevents you from opening it.

Might ask if they’ve changed that.

Last edited:
Back